Charles Taylor...Hello Sailor! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by desertranger View Post
    Funny you should mention that.

He had been scheduled for one of the Bike Box shows with Tim Britton, only to be replaced by another presenter. Perhaps there's been more than one complaint...
    Thinking about it, Gen said something like 'I'll be introducing the man himself (Gary) shortly'......I didn't watch it all but the few times I flicked over, she was presenting on her own.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grippeh View Post
    I have to agree Mossie, it looks awful, like a toddler made it! I did have a look at Charles Taylor's own website to see if Ideal's 'combined price' of over £1000 was anywhere near close, would you all like to guess if it was?? The whole lot from there was maybe £100 more than IW, but then of course, Ideal did offer free delivery....... oh wait, so did the company themselves :P
    Always good to have a poke about.
    Was it me, or did the foot stools look completely useless too?
    As garden furniture, I think you're spot on Click image for larger version. 

Name:	341691_SUPER__000_20150402.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	11317
    That said, I do think they missed a trick: they could have easily presented the combined chair and footstool as a shoeshine business opportunity...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_57.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	11318
    Likes Mommabear , Greg liked this post