Loen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are times when I wished I was reading something else...

And, all joking aside, one minute he has got all the ailments which need treating with whatever he is selling, then, when it is fitness time, he can immediately get on the floor and stand up really quickly. I am only 49 and it takes me longer to get up off the floor than him.

He was just on shilling the Electric Bin Bag Chairs again and said he wakes up a few times each night and when he goes downstairs he's only got an old armchair to sit on.

Well if I was him i'd sell that Solid Gold Rolex he wears and buy a decent Sofa :mysmilie_59:

He was just on shilling the Electric Bin Bag Chairs again and said he wakes up a few times each night and when he goes downstairs he's only got an old armchair to sit on.

Well if I was him i'd sell that Solid Gold Rolex he wears and buy a decent Sofa :mysmilie_59:

If these chairs are that good, he would have bought one a long time ago. I'm sure he could find £500 and he would probably get staff discount. I view these presenters in the same light as I do the majority of politicians and that is not very high! (I am sure there are a few good ones out there - politicians, not IW presenters!)

But have you seen the price of the Disney stuff? £1k for the 'ultimate' set of a few dies and stamps?! That smacks to me of a company (C&C) with little bargaining power - Disney sets a price and C&C laps it up, whatever because they're desperate (a) for the perceived cachet of getting Disney and (b) they need to expand their inventory. I'm sure Disney does command a high licence price, but it doesn't seem to me that they've struck a good deal here.

There is huge controversy on FB about the Angle policy on the Disney ITEMS C&C have been saying you can use the items to make and SELL wherever and whenever you like but someone has been in contact with disney and they are saying that the items are ONLY for PERSONAL use and that sales are not allowed.
Apparently C&C are going to making a definitive statement regarding the Angle policy very soon !!
This has led to lots of people who had brought them sending them straight back.

I miss Loen, I can't bear most of the rest of the rejects from selly telly they have on IW these days...

Yeah I liked Loen, channel hopping yesterday though I came across their new presenter and I was absolutely shocked! I really was!...........no shouting, no screaming just calm interaction between her and the guest. Every IW presenter should be sat down and forced to watch her and screamed at "that's how it's done!!"

Loen has just posted on her Facebook that she's back at work next Wednesday but for Create and Craft. Ideal World going completely down the pan now.

I like Loen and Andy as they seem to be real.They don't seem to put on a personality.Also on create and craft Andy always gives the actual price for items rather than assuming people are in the c and c club.I find it a put off that the c and c club price is automatically announced by most presenters. I often wonder if they should do this.

Andy love is wasted on c and c, we need original presenters back on idealworld. Not the god awful exbid presenters.

I like Loen and Andy as they seem to be real.They don't seem to put on a personality.Also on create and craft Andy always gives the actual price for items rather than assuming people are in the c and c club.I find it a put off that the c and c club price is automatically announced by most presenters. I often wonder if they should do this.
If the product is being shifted on C&C I think it's fine to mention the Club.Most of us , after a few crafty buys , join the club to knock a few pounds off. If you buy often it's definitely worth it. Quite often special deals for club members too.I haven't joined the Hochanda Club because it's a monthly fee and I have only bought a couple of things. I joined The Craft Channel club because after the first month you got your money back.

Latest posts

Back