Free jewellery maker kits/advertising

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Not posted about JM before, mainly because I've not watched for a couple of years really. I used to watch, and buy a fair amount in the early days, but my health deteriorated so crafting not an option any more sadly - plus I've found the channel changed so much that I just didn't enjoy it as I used to...

Anyway I digress! I don't know if anyone's seen, but there have been a few full page adverts for Gems TV and for JM in the radio times. This week's includes a free £30 kit (pay £2.95 p&p) in case anyone's interested you go to:
Www.jewellerymaker.com/RT
Here are the details - it's meant to be for radio times readers (I am a subscriber!) so you may want to buy this weeks if you're interested?!

Free Jewellery Making Kit
EXCLUSIVELY FOR
RADIO TIMES READERS
How To Claim:

Click below to add this product to your basket
Head to your basket to check out
Use discount code RTGIFT to receive the product for free*
Gift Includes:2 x Stands of Cultured Pearls, 3 x Strands Genuine Agate (720cts Min), 1 x Threading Pack, Getting Started DVD and Booklet, Instruction Leaflet

Important:This product will be added to your basket at full price, you must use the code RTGIFT during checkout in order to credit £30 from your order.

*P&P of £2.95 applies. This offer is available to new UK customers only, Offer subject to limited stock and status. Offer ends 15/05/16.

This is the other kit nothing to do with radio times!

http://www.jewellerymaker.com/en-gb/freebie/

MAKE SURE you use code CrocJM2 and don't enter card details. Don't worry about the e-mail invoice you receive, the kit is completely free.

Enjoy a FREE jewellery making kit and unlock your creativity with Jewellery Maker. The gift includes genuine gemstones, 1 length of Bracelet Elastic and a DVD and booklet to help get you started.

Jewellery Maker is made up of a team who share a passion for genuine gemstones and the art of jewellery making. Their website contains countless video tutorials and advice on materials, kits and gems and beads, as well as their online shop containing pretty bead kits and various items.

To claim your FREE kit:

Follow this link to go to the website
Click the 'add to basket' option
Head to your basket where you will need to register as a new customer
Go through the checkout process and enter the discount code: CrocJM2 into the 'have you got a discount/voucher code' box to receive the product for free, with no P&P
The product will be added to your basket at full price, you must use the code during checkout to discount the full price and P&P from your order.

Latest posts

Back