Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

Read More

Thread: Steve McDonald

Post Thanks / Like

Default Steve McDonald

Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I would argue acting in a mainstream advert for a huge company like ladbrokes is a big step up from BID TV and QVC. Steve is clearly moving upwards, where as you seem to be rooted in exactly the same spot

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Steve McDonald

I would say he is on a nice little earner, good luck to him....
      Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Post Thanks / Like

I think he has 'toned down' since the demise of Bid, even on Q whilst he does have the banter going especially with Jilly Haliday, he doesn't seem to be as energetic. I must say I prefer the 'toned down' version and like others have said good luck to him. Main TV is better than the likes of Ideal World where most of his former colleagues seemed to have ended up.

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I hope Steve is okay, he used to be fun to watch till the bid channel went belly up and changed to sell at all costs! I would like to think his conscience is stopping his return to selly telly as most of the selly people, and I use the term "people", loosely are ex bid mob, and dragging IW down, and are making the channel a joke. No I don't watch to much these days, and I have to say I am feeling a lot better for it. Just saw the start of Hayley with the scarf stuff, what is it with the hands, they frighten me, all that waving. Glad it's not 3D TV.
      Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

8.    Gemporia