Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Thread: Steve McDonald

Post Thanks / Like

Default Steve McDonald

How the mighty have fallen even further

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28k_yd-Tht4

Even what hair he had as left him in embarrassment.

› See More: Steve McDonald
      Likes historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I would argue acting in a mainstream advert for a huge company like ladbrokes is a big step up from BID TV and QVC. Steve is clearly moving upwards, where as you seem to be rooted in exactly the same spot

Post Thanks / Like

Steve McDonald

I would say he is on a nice little earner, good luck to him....
      Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Post Thanks / Like

I think he has 'toned down' since the demise of Bid, even on Q whilst he does have the banter going especially with Jilly Haliday, he doesn't seem to be as energetic. I must say I prefer the 'toned down' version and like others have said good luck to him. Main TV is better than the likes of Ideal World where most of his former colleagues seemed to have ended up.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope Steve is okay, he used to be fun to watch till the bid channel went belly up and changed to sell at all costs! I would like to think his conscience is stopping his return to selly telly as most of the selly people, and I use the term "people", loosely are ex bid mob, and dragging IW down, and are making the channel a joke. No I don't watch to much these days, and I have to say I am feeling a lot better for it. Just saw the start of Hayley with the scarf stuff, what is it with the hands, they frighten me, all that waving. Glad it's not 3D TV.

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!