Steve McDonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would argue acting in a mainstream advert for a huge company like ladbrokes is a big step up from BID TV and QVC. Steve is clearly moving upwards, where as you seem to be rooted in exactly the same spot

Steve McDonald

I would say he is on a nice little earner, good luck to him....

I think he has 'toned down' since the demise of Bid, even on Q whilst he does have the banter going especially with Jilly Haliday, he doesn't seem to be as energetic. I must say I prefer the 'toned down' version and like others have said good luck to him. Main TV is better than the likes of Ideal World where most of his former colleagues seemed to have ended up.

I hope Steve is okay, he used to be fun to watch till the bid channel went belly up and changed to sell at all costs! I would like to think his conscience is stopping his return to selly telly as most of the selly people, and I use the term "people", loosely are ex bid mob, and dragging IW down, and are making the channel a joke. No I don't watch to much these days, and I have to say I am feeling a lot better for it. Just saw the start of Hayley with the scarf stuff, what is it with the hands, they frighten me, all that waving. Glad it's not 3D TV.

Latest posts

Back