Nicole tops pick of the day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nicole tops pick of the day

What an awful POD.
    Cut far too short at front so bottom of tummy shows imho. Did Denise no favours at all, why they cannot make tops longer at front l do not know.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought two packs, the pastel (lemon, coral, stone) and the classic ( black, white, navy) only because I bought this top a few months ago and they fit me lovely (if I say so myself) they're a beautiful drape and on me. I buy the large because I like the loose fit, so I bought this morning six viscose tops for just under 45 and they've already left the warehouse, so I'll get them tomorrow.
    Likes Lady Madonna liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

IW seems to be much better value for fashion then Q. Many of the item are similar to YK and Join.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
    IW seems to be much better value for fashion then Q. Many of the item are similar to YK and Join.
    Also, you can buy a collect plus returns label with your order for 1.49 so you can buy a couple of sizes and send what you don't want back for 1.49. I've always got my refund back in under a week and my delivery in a matter of days. They've got some nice clothes in clearance for 1 delivery, but yes Turandot, speaking from experience their fashion is great quality.