Beauty Boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Molly we certainly like the same things I'd hate to see the size of your stash! Mines huge at the moment. Loving my Marks advent calander too. I've been very good and only opened two boxes.

Miss Molly we certainly like the same things I'd hate to see the size of your stash! Mines huge at the moment. Loving my Marks advent calander too. I've been very good and only opened two boxes.

Ha yes my stash is huge but vowed not to buy anything else for a while. Saying that got my Lookfantastic monthly subscription is coming soon but don't need to buy any skincare/make up for quite a while x Pass on bits to my daughter as well that I don't want. I love beauty boxes they are great.

I subscribe to Birchbox, Look Fantastic and Glossybox. Was going to knock Look Fantastic and Glossybox on the head, but I've just had an email from Look Fantastic saying that they're going to be improving their offering (they needed to, to be honest, as it's gone downhill) but will honour existing subscribers current rates. It went from nearly all full sizes, plus Elle magazine, to nearly all sample sizes, and no Elle (although it's back now). Think they must have had a lot of people cancelling after the incredibly underwhelming birthday box. My problem is that a lot of it is skincare, and I don't seem to be able to try other stuff out without my skin reacting now. I've been using the Niod Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex that I got in the last Tili box, and my skin's gone really oily again, which is a pain. Do love a good beauty box, though. The Powder one looks great, think the fake tan and lipstick are the only things I wouldn't use, but I will resist! What colour is the blusher please?

Latest posts

Back