Beauty Boxes - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty Boxes

Post Thanks / Like

New box on all boxed up - Alice Hart Ageless Beauty for 21.99 inc free p&p

http://www.allboxedup.co/alice/

It includes time bomb glory days day cream, bio effects serum. Fake bake face anti ageing tanning mask, studio 10 contouring kit etc etc..!

Post Thanks / Like

Got my Powder box and very pleased, it includes a boxed Perricone Hyalo Plasma 30ml worth 110 and lots of other goodies so well worth it for me.
    Likes Totally Loopy Lou , loveheart liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miss molly View Post
    They look fab, I can see another addiction starting for Beauty Boxes
    Having spent ages managing to resist subscribing to any of them, then endlessly researching what one might be best, I have now signed up to three!! You used to be able to make individual one-off purchases, but now they seem to put you on a rolling contract for whatever term you sign up for, even if it's only for a month (the longer the term you sign up for, the cheaper the monthly cost). If you put 'which beauty box' into a search engine you will find a blog which reviews all of the most popular beauty boxes, and allows you to look back over all the previous month's contents and decide which of their product offerings would suit you best (hope that's OK for me to post, apologies if not). I'm currently signed up to Look Fantastic, Birchbox, and Glossybox, but really feel I will need to knock at least one of them on the head! Very pleased with all of them so far, only problem being that the Look Fantastic one was missing a product and the vouchers and they want me to supply photos of all the packaging and contents before they will send them out to me, which is a pain and not a great way to treat a new customer. It's probably just procedure but, if I was trying it on, surely I'd just leave whatever items I'd said were missing out of the pictures?! Was very exciting getting them through in the post this morning, and will be a great way to try out different brands, which is perfect for a product junkie like me!
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have been trying to resist the Powder Beauty box until today when I saw a discount code of 10 on MSE. It's fantastic value even without the code. If anyone has been on the fence today seems to be the day. Code MSE10. Means it's 25 including P&P.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mia56 View Post
    I have been trying to resist the Powder Beauty box until today when I saw a discount code of 10 on MSE. It's fantastic value even without the code. If anyone has been on the fence today seems to be the day. Code MSE10. Means it's 25 including P&P.
    Thanks Mia I may get another x
    Likes Mia56 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am tempted too just for the plamsma alone. Sitting on my hands.

Post Thanks / Like

Not a bad offer from All Boxed Up in the Telegraph today, if anyone likes Time Bomb Complexion Cocktails, Joan Collins make-up, etc. Apparently the value is over 115 and it's 19.99 plus 3.99 P&P.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 18.10.07.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	12342

TimeBomb Complexion Cocktail with B12 (100ml) RRP 24.00
    Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12, formulated with high levels of Vitamins B12 and B3 plus Brown Algae, jolts skin’s own energy production into high gear.

ULTRASUN Anti-Ageing Face Sun Cream for Sensitive Skin SPF30 (50ml) RRP 20.00
    Enjoy the sun with this anti-ageing, all day face sun cream.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Class Act Lash Boosting Treatment Gel (9.5ml) RRP 20.00
    Contains a lash growth booster peptide for longer, fuller lashes.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Divine Lips (3.5g) RRP 18.00
    Divine Lips Lipstick is a luxuriously creamy cosmetic that is also 'skin care in a lipstick

Nails inc Gel effect Nail Polish (14ml) RRP 15.00
    Downtown Gel, a sensational highly pigmented summer shade to provide exception coverage with a plumped up, glossy finish.

Ladival Spray SPF 15 (150ml) RRP 19.99
    Ladival’s photostable suncare is water resistant, complete protection spray for the body is non-greasy and quickly absorbed.

I have never heard of Ladival and I haven't tried anything from Joan Collins but her stuff gets good reviews, I think? I've found ABU send out random colours in lipstick (and nail polish) so it could be luck of the draw but hopefully I won't get another dark red lipstick, which I cannot wear.
    Thanks DunmowDizzy , sutheli thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just got the Weleda box from All Boxed Up and its lovely. All full sizes and everything smells gorgeous. The skinfood is usually a tenner on its own and the perfume is 20 on their own website so the set from All Boxed Up for 24.99 is a bargain. Its got a full sized foot cream, handcream, body lotion, soap, body oil, perfume and skinfood.
    All cruelty free.
    http://www.allboxedup.co/
    Likes AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    Not a bad offer from All Boxed Up in the Telegraph today, if anyone likes Time Bomb Complexion Cocktails, Joan Collins make-up, etc. Apparently the value is over 115 and it's 19.99 plus 3.99 P&P.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 18.10.07.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	12342

TimeBomb Complexion Cocktail with B12 (100ml) RRP 24.00
    Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12, formulated with high levels of Vitamins B12 and B3 plus Brown Algae, jolts skin’s own energy production into high gear.

ULTRASUN Anti-Ageing Face Sun Cream for Sensitive Skin SPF30 (50ml) RRP 20.00
    Enjoy the sun with this anti-ageing, all day face sun cream.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Class Act Lash Boosting Treatment Gel (9.5ml) RRP 20.00
    Contains a lash growth booster peptide for longer, fuller lashes.

Joan Collins Timeless Beauty Divine Lips (3.5g) RRP 18.00
    Divine Lips Lipstick is a luxuriously creamy cosmetic that is also 'skin care in a lipstick

Nails inc Gel effect Nail Polish (14ml) RRP 15.00
    Downtown Gel, a sensational highly pigmented summer shade to provide exception coverage with a plumped up, glossy finish.

Ladival Spray SPF 15 (150ml) RRP 19.99
    Ladival’s photostable suncare is water resistant, complete protection spray for the body is non-greasy and quickly absorbed.

I have never heard of Ladival and I haven't tried anything from Joan Collins but her stuff gets good reviews, I think? I've found ABU send out random colours in lipstick (and nail polish) so it could be luck of the draw but hopefully I won't get another dark red lipstick, which I cannot wear.
    Do I need o go get a telegraph if I want to order this please?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DunmowDizzy View Post
    Do I need o go get a telegraph if I want to order this please?
    Not sure - if you go on their site you can see but not order the Telegraph box... http://www.allboxedup.co/