Beauty Boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So sorry I'm late replying. I've been engrossed in the Olympics (don't think I've seen more than about 15 mins of QVC the past week!). I did get the actual newspaper because I had an email to say it would have the offer and I assumed you'd need a code in there or something. But all the details in the paper said is go to www.allboxedup.co/telegraphsummer. So it must be that anyone can order. Try it. I ordered earlier but it seems still to be up there. Again, sorry I didn't post details earlier.

I just got the Weleda box from All Boxed Up and its lovely. All full sizes and everything smells gorgeous. The skinfood is usually a tenner on its own and the perfume is £20 on their own website so the set from All Boxed Up for £24.99 is a bargain. Its got a full sized foot cream, handcream, body lotion, soap, body oil, perfume and skinfood.
All cruelty free.
http://www.allboxedup.co/

This sounds really lovely. Yours arrived quickly, didn't it? I was tempted myself but have an awful lot of "general toiletries". Hmmm, on the other hand ...

So sorry I'm late replying. I've been engrossed in the Olympics (don't think I've seen more than about 15 mins of QVC the past week!). I did get the actual newspaper because I had an email to say it would have the offer and I assumed you'd need a code in there or something. But all the details in the paper said is go to www.allboxedup.co/telegraphsummer. So it must be that anyone can order. Try it. I ordered earlier but it seems still to be up there. Again, sorry I didn't post details earlier.

Thanks, have now ordered. I ignored the voucher code box and it just took me to payment. Looked like a great deal. Think it might be Bella lipstick if it is the one in the picture. I wanted to try that shade but unsure if it may be a bit too pale. So a great way to try without shelling out too much.

Me too glued to the Olympics. This evening I worked out if swimming and table tennis were excluded from Olympics we would be top of the medal table! Ha Ha

Thanks again

Thanks, have now ordered. I ignored the voucher code box and it just took me to payment. Looked like a great deal. Think it might be Bella lipstick if it is the one in the picture. I wanted to try that shade but unsure if it may be a bit too pale. So a great way to try without shelling out too much.

Me too glued to the Olympics. This evening I worked out if swimming and table tennis were excluded from Olympics we would be top of the medal table! Ha Ha

Thanks again

Great - I'm glad you got it. I should have said the voucher code box seems to be redundant. I do like the look of the lipstick - I'm not familiar with shades in the range, but I hope we get the one in the picture or similar.

I am so excited by how well Team GB is doing. I've settled in for the duration tonight as I had to go out on "Super Saturday" in 2012 and I've always regretted that. I'm really not a sporty person but I just love the feel good factor and the emotion of the Olympics, especially now we are a force to be reckoned with. That's very true about swimming and table tennis medals! But we actually have a few stars there too so who knows in the future! Well, not sure about the table tennis as the Chinese seem to train in that before they potty train!

Actually I think it's weightlifting rather than table tennis at the moment but in a couple of hours it may well be table tennis instead.

I love watching Olympics have booked time off to watch it. Love Paralympics too so once Olympics has finished will look forward to that.

Oh yes, I love the Paralympics also. I was lucky enough to attend in London (main stadium) and the atmosphere was electric. So good to see interest didn't wane for the Paras.

Do I need o go get a telegraph if I want to order this please?

I usually get emails from All Boxed Up but this one seems to have passed me by. I am going to order this one now. Thanks for posting. X

Just noticed it was AndiK who posted it, thanks Andi. X

I usually get emails from All Boxed Up but this one seems to have passed me by. I am going to order this one now. Thanks for posting. X

Just noticed it was AndiK who posted it, thanks Andi. X

You are very welcome. I'll try to post future ones if I don't think they've been widely advertised. I seem to get repeat emails from ABU (same email half a dozen times) about some of their boxes but I've missed some offers altogether.

You are very welcome. I'll try to post future ones if I don't think they've been widely advertised. I seem to get repeat emails from ABU (same email half a dozen times) about some of their boxes but I've missed some offers altogether.

Same here. Missed this one all together. I've been wanting to try the Joan Collins lash stuff and lippie too plus the Ultra Sun face cream. Think it's a good deal although it's usually P&P free if I remember correctly. They must be getting wise now.

Same here. Missed this one all together. I've been wanting to try the Joan Collins lash stuff and lippie too plus the Ultra Sun face cream. Think it's a good deal although it's usually P&P free if I remember correctly. They must be getting wise now.

Yes, some of the boxes have several things that would just be "fillers" for me, even if the total contents have a high value. This one seems to be all things I either know I'll use or would like to at least try. I have had to pay P&P a couple of times at ABU but I always factor that in when assessing, just as I do with QVC.

Have you noticed they have also been selling individual items on the ABU website, often marketed as "complements" to some of their boxed sets - eg they often have Time Bomb products in the sets, or exclusively Time Bomb sets, and now you can buy the Smart Balm and Take-Off Time separately from them. The prices are pretty good but I'm only likely to be interested in some of their special boxes, I think.

I just got the Weleda box from All Boxed Up and its lovely. All full sizes and everything smells gorgeous. The skinfood is usually a tenner on its own and the perfume is £20 on their own website so the set from All Boxed Up for £24.99 is a bargain. Its got a full sized foot cream, handcream, body lotion, soap, body oil, perfume and skinfood.
All cruelty free.
http://www.allboxedup.co/

I very nearly got this but decided to be sensible and use what I have! And mum is interested but it's on the website still but when you click on it, it just 'jumps' and doesn't let you see or order it :(

Let me know what you think of the perfume - the scent sounds lovely but I heard it is ridiculously short lasting?
Enjoy your box!

I very nearly got this but decided to be sensible and use what I have! And mum is interested but it's on the website still but when you click on it, it just 'jumps' and doesn't let you see or order it :(

Let me know what you think of the perfume - the scent sounds lovely but I heard it is ridiculously short lasting?
Enjoy your box!

The perfume is very summery. It opens with a real citrus blast but then settles down to a warmer more mellow scent. It does fade as it mellows but I could still smell it on my skin at the end of the day. It`s one of those perfumes you could spritz at will, nothing overpowering about it but just a nice comforting smell. There`s also a citrus body oil in the box and the 2 layered together is lovely.

It's out of stock now :(

Do you mean the Weleda box or the telegraph one? I got an email about the telegraph one yesterday and it's still there at this link:
http://www.allboxedup.co/telegraphsummer/

Weleda one afraid you're right. Stopped me spending me more money mind you!

And completely off topic, are those your beautiful fur babies in the photo? If so what breed are they? They're stunning!
I have a Burmilla boy who I think is rather handsome ;)

[/B]
The perfume is very summery. It opens with a real citrus blast but then settles down to a warmer more mellow scent. It does fade as it mellows but I could still smell it on my skin at the end of the day. It`s one of those perfumes you could spritz at will, nothing overpowering about it but just a nice comforting smell. There`s also a citrus body oil in the box and the 2 layered together is lovely.

Ahh thank you for that really interesting. I had read a review saying it was very short lasting indeed, something to do with grapefruit based scents being notorious for this. But it sounds lovely just right for summer as you say. Sorry I've missed the box!

See the Ultrasun description says 50ml but the photo shows 25ml.

Has anyone had their box yet?
I should think it's 25mls of Ultrausun but it's bad that they've advertised it as 50mls.

I have not received mine yet but I never expect fast delivery from ABU. You don't always get exactly the same products as those in the photos (different shades of nail polish, for example, but I've noticed they often don't state shade names in the description now so people are less likely to be disappointed). Also, if they can't get something at all, I've found they substitute pretty generously (and/or add a bonus item or two). So I'm not that worried. In any case, as they say the Ultrasun is worth £20, which is the RRP of the 50ml, we have a good case for complaint as the total value will be lower if they now send 25ml, which is definitely unfair.

Re-reading what I've just put, it's not a ringing endorsement for ABU (slow delivery, loose descriptions of contents, sometimes inaccurate photos)! But if you accept that, the boxes are worth it, in my opinion.

How longer people wait? I ordered a box from ABU on 3/7 still waiting but they say it will be dispatched as soon as all products are available!!!!!

How longer people wait? I ordered a box from ABU on 3/7 still waiting but they say it will be dispatched as soon as all products are available!!!!!

Hmm, 3/7 is a while ago! Which box is it? You say they've said it will be despatched as soon as all products are available - was that a general email you had, or did you query it and they replied just to you? Also when? If you haven't had news for a couple of weeks, I'd drop them an email if I were you. Last summer, I waited something like 3 months for a delivery but I did get updates.

Latest posts

Back