Beauty Boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most of you seem to get the same emails I get from All Boxed Up but just in case it's of interest, there's a limited edition set available today for only £18.50 inc P&P. The nail polish is only a mini and I definitely don't need any more red lipstick but the two Time Bomb items make it good value.

Screen Shot 2016-08-21 at 15.29.40.jpg

NAILS INC LODGE ROAD RRP £8
This travel-size polish is a perfect pastel pink for those transition days from summer to autumn.

TIME BOMB COMPLEXION COCKTAIL WITH B12 RRP £20
Complexion Cocktail with a shot of B12, formulated with high levels of Vitamins B12 and B3 plus Brown Algae, jolts skin’s own energy production into high gear.

TIME BOMB GLORY DAYS RRP £59
100ml of this amazing 4-in-1 moisturiser that primes, moisturises, brightens and evens out skin tone, no wonder it’s a massive best seller and what a bargain here!

WILD ABOUT BEAUTY LIPSTICK IN SUSIE RRP £15
She’s in the brand new Strictly series so who knows when she’ll have time to create more glorious lipstick colours, but Susie by Louise Rednapp’s brand Wild About Beauty is a great every day colour for all.

http://allboxedupco.myshopwired.com/august-sales/august-madness-box-3

Hi Andi K. I did contact them 1st week in August they said it was very popular and they would send it as soon as products were re stocked. Not heard anything after that. It was a box which was hair care products and all very nice Think it was June the box was advertised.

Hi Andi K. I did contact them 1st week in August they said it was very popular and they would send it as soon as products were re stocked. Not heard anything after that. It was a box which was hair care products and all very nice Think it was June the box was advertised.

I've had similar with them (last year) and, if it helps, you should get the box eventually. The fact they've been in contact is encouraging. If it's much later when it arrives, they may even add an item or two to soften the blow. It's annoying if you are keen to get your hands on the contents or want things for presents, say. I wasn't bothered last year because I've always got too much stockpiled! Good luck. Let us know when you receive your goodies.

This is my first post - I've been a lurker for some time. :hi:

I subscribe to the Look Fantastic beauty box. It can be a bit hit and miss on value, but the good boxes outweigh the not so good. My favourite though is from French Company My Little Box. Its beautifully packaged and contains a "Lifestyle" product as well as 3 beauty items, with each month being themed.

https://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/home

I also got the first Tili box, and was actually quite impressed by the products and the packaging. (Shame about the name, though).

The boxes are addictive and I look forward to opening them every month. Having said that, I seem to be building up quite a stash of black eyeliners...

Any sign of your delivery yet, Mia?

My All Boxed Up (Daily Telegraph) box has just arrived. It is only 25ml of Ultrasun.My lipstick is Marilyn which I have bought before.
Very pleased with everything.

Yes I got mine this morning too. Again Marilyn lipstick which I also have but is a good wearable shade. Uptown nail polish too which I also have. Good value box set though so pleased all the same.

Mine arrived too - must have done a mass mailing on the same day. I do agree that despite the error with the 25ml Ultrasun, it's still great value and I'm happy with all the contents.

Got this offer from ABU today - seems like a good deal?

Body & Face Heaven Box

Five amazing products to kick off your Autumn skincare regime!
Great brands, lovely products and wonderful value!
Worth over £85, yours for just £18.99 including p&p!

ORGANIC SURGE TROPICAL BERGAMOT BODY SCRUB / RRP £12.95
Gently polishes your skin to help reveal your natural beauty.

ORGANIC SURGE ULTRA-LIGHT OIL CONTROL LOTION ENRICHED WITH ARGAN LEAF EXTRACT/RRP £18.50
Packed with skin loving nutrients, this super effective, yet lightweight natural lotion will replenish and soothe your skin.

ULTRASUN FACE SPF 30 / RRP £20.00
This advanced all-in-one daily moisturiser, primer and sun protection cream is a favourite among makeup artists across the globe.

DR. CEUTICALS NECK AND CHEST LIFT SPF 15/RRP £19.99
A deeply hydrating cream which absorbs easily and helps to firm and sculpt skin.

DR. CEUTICALS SCULPTING CELLULITE TREATMENT / RRP £14.99/ 150ml
An easily absorbed gel to help redefine your body shape by tackling cellulite all-over, even in the most stubborn areas,

Just hope they do better customer service. I ordered a box first week in July. No confirmation but they took the money. Still not delivered and today I've requested a refund. They do fab offers but seem to get bad feedback on delivery. There is an article worth reading in MMSE this week.

Just hope they do better customer service. I ordered a box first week in July. No confirmation but they took the money. Still not delivered and today I've requested a refund. They do fab offers but seem to get bad feedback on delivery. There is an article worth reading in MMSE this week.

That's ridiculous, have crossed them off my list of places to shop. Hope they issue your refund promptly.

Thanks Minx I'll post how it goes. I've had a few of their boxes and always find them great value. Most items cost around £4.00 when you devide it up. Never had delivery within 7 Days. Always sooooo slow.

I have just received the beauty box from Powder and WOW it's great. There was a £10 coupon so it was only £30.

I love the items and not one is a dissapointment I've put a few things in my Grandaughters Christmas stocking and the rests for me. The Nars blusher is worth £28 on it's own .....need to stop this obsession.

I have just received the beauty box from Powder and WOW it's great. There was a £10 coupon so it was only £30.

I love the items and not one is a dissapointment I've put a few things in my Grandaughters Christmas stocking and the rests for me. The Nars blusher is worth £28 on it's own .....need to stop this obsession.

Oh that sounds good. I can't resist a beauty box either. I'm off to google this one.

Loeheart, the IMedeen skin supplement is good I've done a few courses before and it does work. I'm tempted to get a 2nd box! I love it so much.

Loeheart, the IMedeen skin supplement is good I've done a few courses before and it does work. I'm tempted to get a 2nd box! I love it so much.

I got it as well Mia its fab and the Nars blush is a limited edition, the Fereo mini brush is great but reviews say the life is not great as not rechargeable . Powderbeauty drawsare excellent

Latest posts

Back