Q Tech feat Apple TSV 05/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I keep being told by friends to replace my very old laptop with an Apple IPad but because I only use it to keep in touch with family and friends and shopping and because of how expensive they are and being on a limited income I think it would be a waste So I`ve been looking at the IW ones but don`t know which one to go for being technically challenged as last time I looked there was quite a choice I don`t understand any of the technical jargon which makes it difficult :(

I keep being told by friends to replace my very old laptop with an Apple IPad but because I only use it to keep in touch with family and friends and shopping and because of how expensive they are and being on a limited income I think it would be a waste So I`ve been looking at the IW ones but don`t know which one to go for being technically challenged as last time I looked there was quite a choice I don`t understand any of the technical jargon which makes it difficult :(

Amazon often have great deals on iPads which are new and not refurbished :mysmilie_59:

the bulk of IW are refurbished & overpriced the same kind of refurbs can be got direct from apple cheaper http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/ipad

I bought the Apple iPad 4 16gb (not sure if it's sold out though) when it arrived it was cellular so I got an even bigger bargain. All I do is use mine for shopping, coming on here, emails, and a few apps. I can hand on heart thoroughly recommend these iPads when mine came, the only difference between one costing hundreds more was it said "refurbished" on the White Apple box. I wasn't expecting it to be brand new (they put a brand new case, charger, box, instructions and battery) it was just like I'd walked in to Apple and bought a brand new one I was absolutely amazed and thrilled. Just a note, don't get one that says "open box" get the "refurbished as new by Apple" I thought they'd actually sent me a brand new one by mistake, that's how good it was, you also get one years warrant, help for three months from Apple and you can go in their shops and use the Genius Bar exactly the same as if you'd bough a new iPad from Apple. My sons friend is manager of the Apple shop in our city centre and he was amazed at the deal, I got mine for £199 on three flexi-pay and got it in two days fully tracked, but you get great service from Ideal World anyway, good luck.

A lot of new TSV threads are prompted from Q updating their rubbish TV schedule. Even if Q get the TV guide correct when they publish it a month in advance they sometimes alter the TSV or the title of the hours. It looks, from the items recently on air list, as though they only had the ipad mini 4 on the midnight hour; maybe at the original scheduling process they were expecting to offer more apple items.

shows how observant I am sorry!

Not at all, I only know because I've done the same thing! It seems every time they "upgrade" their website they completely botch the TV Guide. For a long while every days' shows were 24 hours out of synch. I put it down to the kids who don't know their colours tried too soon to master the days of the weeks Bless 'em! :mysmilie_43:

You're contributing lots YR and everyone's comments and Qs are valid so don't put yourself down (And I'm a Red Rose* so you know we're as straight-talking as the White ones :mysmilie_59: )

* I'm a lone red rose in a patch of white - the only one born over the Pennines but been in exile in Sussex for 20 years though. :mysmilie_3:

The snake eyed rat Lee is shilling an iPad Mini 4 with the usual muck 'added value' of a dirt cheap Travel Adapter, an eBay couple of quid generic case and that derisory, superfluous 'tech support'. He said 'I get it's only 16GB but that's how we've kept the price down'. It's £409.92

The same device, direct from Apple, without the shat 'added value' costs £319

What a rat :mysmilie_59:

At one point today when I tried to look at tomorrow's TV guide it kept showing week ending 29 April!!

Has Lee H mentioned "mother ship" today yet?

At one point today when I tried to look at tomorrow's TV guide it kept showing week ending 29 April!!

Has Lee H mentioned "mother ship" today yet?

Are you suggesting he's predictable?

Well I am. Predictably slimy, a Tech Expert my eye, he doesn't even seem to know prices! He's a Selly Telly Stooge Demonstrater/Salesman.

Rat Face :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back