Bareminerals TSV 12/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hadn't thought of doing that. I'll try this latest bottle to see if it's easier, still using the first one but I can't squeeze it at all, just have to shake & hope!
I got Porcelain but it's still a bit dark. Heard there are more colours that Q don't stock, anyone know if there's a lighter one than Porcelain?
I think I'll cancel the third drop too as I'll never use up more of the same, though I'd like another of the serum brush.

Well, I tried the hole-poking method and instant result! In fact, be careful: I use a safety pin point in the end and as soon as it was a few mm in the hole in the neck, some foundation gushed out - well, not exactly gushed but came up around the pin and out faster than I expected. I would say the equivalent of too many drops for one use. I managed to wipe the brush around the neck and use it all up so it's not a problem but I'll do it more cautiously next time. The poor delivery must be due to an air lock or the liquid being too thick for the hole or something. It would definitely help if the bottle weren't as hard, like you say, so you could squeeze it harder to get the foundation out. I wish they'd put that right.

(Sorry, I hope you aren't as aware as double-entendres as I am because some of the above does sound a bit dodgy!)

Bare Porcelain does seem to be the lightest shade, I'm afraid. See shade range here: http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/bareS...masterbareskin,en_GB,pd.html#ShadeFinder-Show

:mysmilie_508:
Sounds like you've cracked it! I'm going to try that, thanks for explaining what you did.

By the way, my link in the last post was meant to take you to the BM shade selector page - below is what I was trying to show you, which is the various shades in the "light" range.

image.jpg

Has anyone who signed up for the auto delivery of this received the last drop yet? I think it was due this week or last. If so, what's in it apart from the Bareskin serum foundation and Perfecting Veil? Also, which Moxie lipgloss and brush, please?

No, sorry Andi. I cancelled this last drop because Porcelain looked too dark & yellow on me & the problems with the bottle, though I too would have liked another brush.
According to my notes, it should definitely have arrived by now though. Have you checked the account to see if it's in process or anything?

No, sorry Andi. I cancelled this last drop because Porcelain looked too dark & yellow on me & the problems with the bottle, though I too would have liked another brush.
According to my notes, it should definitely have arrived by now though. Have you checked the account to see if it's in process or anything?

Thanks, Breeze. I understand your reasons for cancelling. I almost did myself and still might as they haven't sent it yet. It says In Process because, apparently, they are having problems taking my payment - all to do with Amexgate. They are supposed to be taking Easy Pays and Auto Deliveries (which were outstanding when my Amex card expired) manually but keep calling with problems - I am due another call from them today as they couldn't speak to Finance about it at the weekend when they last rang. Driving me mad, hence thinking of telling them to forget it.

Oh, they're a nuisance when they're like that. I had no end of problems when I changed my credit card.

My 3rd drop arrived last week.

Sorry but it's wrapped up for DD already as a pressie, so I didn't look inside.

Was it the foundation brush again? I think that was in 2 drops........

Has anyone who signed up for the auto delivery of this received the last drop yet? I think it was due this week or last. If so, what's in it apart from the Bareskin serum foundation and Perfecting Veil? Also, which Moxie lipgloss and brush, please?

My 3rd drop arrived last week.

Sorry but it's wrapped up for DD already as a pressie, so I didn't look inside.

Was it the foundation brush again? I think that was in 2 drops........

Ah, yes, I think you are right - it's that flat-topped brush again, isn't it? Thanks for troubling to reply - I won't ask you to unwrap it for me!!

I didn't unwrap it but I did go and find the old presentation of the original TSV!

Yes it IS the foundation brush again (so we have one for bronzer and one for foundation) so she says!!

And I think she said Vixen lipstick??? Berry shade anyway.

Hope that helps!

Ah, yes, I think you are right - it's that flat-topped brush again, isn't it? Thanks for troubling to reply - I won't ask you to unwrap it for me!!

I didn't unwrap it but I did go and find the old presentation of the original TSV!

Yes it IS the foundation brush again (so we have one for bronzer and one for foundation) so she says!!

And I think she said Vixen lipstick??? Berry shade anyway.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, Sally! That was really kind of you. When I asked about ADs a while back, I did look at the video online but in the version I saw, it cut off just as they were going on to talk about future drops ... or maybe I missed it earlier?? Anyway, thanks for that and for reporting back here.

My AD is still "In Process", even though CS rang me yesterday to say the payment seemed to have gone through now. I didn't particularly want the set before Xmas and it's just as well!

Latest posts

Back