Bareminerals TSV 12/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last year the bareskin TSV was £41.96 + £4.95 p&p so shaved a few pennies off LOL

I think the bare skin foundation is more suited to dry skin.
I have an oily nose & some open pores, had it been the complexion rescue I'd have tried it.

There was a row on the QVC Facebook page yesterday. Seems the TSV went live for a short period and a few jumped in and ordered came on and said on the QVC page. So others demanding to know how they did it, others tried ordering but it was pulled, row about that one. The guy who does their page insisted it could not be ordered before Sunday, but then other jumped in with what about the Tarte TSV available days before the TSV.

I really wanted to try this TSV.

But some of the models look so shiny.....like they have been rubbed with lard!

:mysmilie_17:

Is it my TV? Or is that what they mean by "dewy"????

I really wanted to try this TSV.

But some of the models look so shiny.....like they have been rubbed with lard!

:mysmilie_17:

Is it my TV? Or is that what they mean by "dewy"????

It's a serum foundation, it needs powder, but I think all foundations this powder anyone, this one perhaps more than most.

The brush that comes with it is fab, without doubt the best foundation brush ever & I will always use. I use it with all my foundations.

DD 24 loves BM and wanted to try this so ordered her one.....and one for me too.

It WILL go back if it doesn't suit!!

Just watching the TSV presentation. The older lady Babs(?), they moved up close and her makeup looks trawled on. Really thick and going into the lines round her mouth and eyes.

I think with this foundation, at least the models don't look dry and extra-wrinkly, which the normal BM foundation normally does.

The darker models - Nalintha and Delina still look like they're in the wrong shades for their skin. And they should skip the bronzer stuff on the demo, or put it on with a MUCH lighter hand. I've not seen one of them that doesn't look like she needs her face washed once it's applied!

For the launch last night I thought Anne Dawson looked lovely. When you saw her skin from the before, it's clear that as well as suffering redness, she likes a bit of a tan on her face... the finished look was lighter than her natural skin, but toned well with her neck and what you could see of her throat/decollete. Generally, though the actual texture of her skin is very good indeed, so she makes an excellent model for the BM products.

Thought the lipgloss was horrible - but then I dislike that camel-nude lip. A more natural lip colour nude is my own preference.

Well I ordered 2 together and made one combined payment.

One is due to be delivered today......the other is still processing!

:mysmilie_11:

I was going to order this until I saw SJ applying it on Ali (the model) and the shine that it put on her skin put me right off! I'm all for a bit of a glow, but it looked absolutely awful!

DD24 absolutely loves this TSV so far!!

She normally wears the BM mineral makeup (Fairly Light) and I got her Linen.

She is over the moon with the result!

Meanwhile, mine remains in limbo somewhere.

:mysmilie_10:

Mine arrived today and I do like the BareSkin serum foundation. I got on quite well with the accompanying brush too. The finish is nowhere near as shiny (on me) as it looked in the presentations. I think I should've gone for a lighter shade but I'm not surprised I got that wrong, given the uselessness of their advice. I suppose it's never going to be the same as visiting a shop.

i stopped buying make up from qvc years ago. i prefer to buy what i really like after trying it out. buying kits i found there were some nice bits and some not so nice hate the clutter and waste of money

My TSV arrived and my 1st try is positive.

I got the Porcelain and it seems just right. I even used a single drop of the bronzer and it looked ok (I am palest of the pale).

It definitely didn't look shiny on me.

DD24 still looked great at the end of a hot and bothered day at work!

i stopped buying make up from qvc years ago. i prefer to buy what i really like after trying it out. buying kits i found there were some nice bits and some not so nice hate the clutter and waste of money

I have only ever bought, I think, three mixed make-up sets from QVC. I can see why many on here cannot resist, especially when they find a range they really like or there are a couple of items that make the whole kit a bargain. But on balance I'm with you, boffy, and I'd rather hand-pick individual items. The biggest waste for me is the inevitable lipstick/gloss which they always say will suit everyone (nonsense) and to a lesser extent, eyeshadows. I rarely keep those. I went for the BM TSV because I wanted to try the foundation and I knew I would use most things if it suited.

Latest posts

Back