Priceless Genevieve!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Just caught a bit of the show selling the George Foreman BBQ. Genevieve said a number of times one of the best things about it is that if it rains you can just take it indoors to cook! Of course if you have no cooker then it would be handy but the idea of an indoor/outdoor BBQ just seemed so comical to me.

We have brought our George Foreman indoors quite regularly if it rains. It makes great burgers and sausages and collects the fat. So perhaps not such a daft idea!

Doesn't the barbecue give a different flavour /finish to the main cooker.Im not a barbecue fan but I think that's probably the point of being indoors/outdoors. Dont think you get the same result on the cooker.

Doesn't the barbecue give a different flavour /finish to the main cooker.Im not a barbecue fan but I think that's probably the point of being indoors/outdoors. Dont think you get the same result on the cooker.

I went to a gas barbie last year and the food hadn't got that lovely barbie flavour. It was just like you'd cook on your ordinary grill. I like a 'proper' barbie, smoke and everything

It's just a normal George Foreman grill that has a stand on it so you can use it outside like a BBQ

Latest posts

Back