New CID Cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i dislike the brand big time, and only discovered through channel flicking today that CID was no longer with Q - shows how much I know, and also how much I missed them (not).

Has anyone noticed the huge number of 'last clicks' going across a lot of things, not only cosmetics and skin care - this is a sign to me that others are jumping ship or have been pushed overboard. Heck maybe I'm just a cynic again.

Well we'll have to disagree, the reason some brands probably jump ship is because QVC promise them that they'll sell their products for more money, so of course that sounds good to them because IW sell things cheaper, I mean look at M Asam, since they jumped shipped they've only ever been on QVC a handful of times, so they're not really getting an audience are they. As for New CID they left QVC about three years ago so IW have hardly "snatched" them up. You've also got loyal brands like Elizabeth Grant who QVC France sell (dearer of course) but they've said on air they'll never leave IW so must be getting a good audience there then, Tefal, the biggest kitchen brand won't allow anyone else to sell their products other than IW and only IW are allowed their UK exclusive launches, so they obviously must be doing something right, but like I say we'll have to agree to disagree.

And M Assam are not allowed to sell their best selling product Magic Finish on Q. Might upset Judith Williams and her magic foundation or whatever its called .

Latest posts

Back