Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Sarah Amy

Guest Shopper
Wish Ideal World would come to their Senses & get rid of Sally Jacks as a Presenter,i am fed up to the back teeth every show she is on,she goes on and on about her Wedding,am fed up with hearing about her Wedding,& as for that voice,it would drive me mad having to listen to her voice 24 hours a day,wish she would go away and get married and never return to Ideal World & Loen would come back to IW.Have never come across a more annoying irritating presenter than Sally Jacks,when she comes on I switch off Ideal World.

Yep, Jacksie is most definitely a watch on mute job, I don't know which is worse, nails down a blackboard or Sally Jacks voice. Yes I do.

At least the whole planet will hear her screams on her wedding night. Imagine having to hear that nagging at you after work every night for the next thirty years... :talking:

Wish Ideal World would come to their Senses & get rid of Sally Jacks as a Presenter,i am fed up to the back teeth every show she is on,she goes on and on about her Wedding,am fed up with hearing about her Wedding,& as for that voice,it would drive me mad having to listen to her voice 24 hours a day,wish she would go away and get married and never return to Ideal World & Loen would come back to IW.Have never come across a more annoying irritating presenter than Sally Jacks,when she comes on I switch off Ideal World.

Not a big fan then?

Feel sorry for her Child too,having to listen to that Voice,she is so patronising the way she talks to guests on the show & to those watching too.

Last day at work tomorrow for Jacksie...no more of that voice for hopefully best part of a month.
Jacksie quote "don't get married it's expensive putting food and drink in people's gobs".
All the best Sal :mysmilie_59:

It could be worse, though - she could have Perfume Pete on screen with her!!!!!!! Smarmfest plus chainsaw plus usual load of cobblers = unbeatable combination....earplugs in, or screen on mute, as you say.
Yep, Jacksie is most definitely a watch on mute job, I don't know which is worse, nails down a blackboard or Sally Jacks voice. Yes I do.

She did say on one show that her child doesn't speak yet!!!! Poor little mite is probably terrified of sounding like her ...

I hope her husband has a good supply of ear plugs ...:mysmilie_11:

There was I thinking shes not too bad ,then caught her squawking her way through an excercise bike show, The guy demonstrating couldnt get a word in over her grunts and groans and you could see he was having really bad thoughts about her.

She is an exitbitionist of the highest order.

The kid probably hasn't had a chance to get a word in yet......does she ever draw breath?

She did say on one show that her child doesn't speak yet!!!! Poor little mite is probably terrified of sounding like her ...

I hope her husband has a good supply of ear plugs ...:mysmilie_11:

It's the smugness that gets me with some of the presenters and she is a prime example of this. She knows all the best products and we don't and she has to spread the word to explain it to the plebs watching. I once heard her selling some stomach controlling underwear (not knickers) and she was saying to the brand ambassador "do you know, some people actually think that you pull the underwear down, but obviously you have to lift it over your head". She was so incredibly smug that she knew this and the little people didn't.

She really has a face I could punch (if I were a bitter middle aged woman and not the kindly caring middle aged person who is kind to cats that I actually am!)

Well l really like Sally and her exuberance but cannot abide Genevieve or Joanna, and be fair she is very excited about her forthcoming wedding and so talks about it

If it wasn't for Sally's voice I would say she is one of IW's best presenters, she explains everything well. and is down to earth. She is one of the few on IW that I can watch for more than ten mins....

Sally Jacks voice is worse.

I agree with all of you, in fact I think I mentioned her irritating voice in some post. I don't know what is with some of these presenters, why do they have to shrill and screech?? Another culprit is that Genevieve ...I don't know who is worse.

I only turn to IW to watch their fashion hours which I have been doing for a long time and I used to love watching it with Loen. She did not screech or shrill and she was so funny.

I usually put the reminder on TV for IW fashion hours and one day I must have dozed off, and I woke up with a start, it was a high pitched screechy laughter and that was my first encounter with our Sally :sweat::whew:

I still watch the fashion hours but with the volume on the very low when either of these two (Genevieve or Sally ) is on.

Just looked on IW TV Schedule for this week,Sally Jacks is back on Wednesday,had hoped for longer time without Sally Jacks Voice,expect she will go on & on about her Wedding.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back