Sally Jacks.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sally Jacks.

Sarah Amy Guest

Default Sally Jacks.

Wish Ideal World would come to their Senses & get rid of Sally Jacks as a Presenter,i am fed up to the back teeth every show she is on,she goes on and on about her Wedding,am fed up with hearing about her Wedding,& as for that voice,it would drive me mad having to listen to her voice 24 hours a day,wish she would go away and get married and never return to Ideal World & Loen would come back to IW.Have never come across a more annoying irritating presenter than Sally Jacks,when she comes on I switch off Ideal World.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Yep, Jacksie is most definitely a watch on mute job, I don't know which is worse, nails down a blackboard or Sally Jacks voice. Yes I do.
    Likes caretodiffer , historymystery liked this post

3. <
    Sarah Amy Guest

Sally Jacks voice is worse.
    Likes historymystery, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

At least the whole planet will hear her screams on her wedding night. Imagine having to hear that nagging at you after work every night for the next thirty years...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Amy View Post
    Wish Ideal World would come to their Senses & get rid of Sally Jacks as a Presenter,i am fed up to the back teeth every show she is on,she goes on and on about her Wedding,am fed up with hearing about her Wedding,& as for that voice,it would drive me mad having to listen to her voice 24 hours a day,wish she would go away and get married and never return to Ideal World & Loen would come back to IW.Have never come across a more annoying irritating presenter than Sally Jacks,when she comes on I switch off Ideal World.
    Not a big fan then?
    Likes shopperholic , historymystery liked this post

Sarah Amy Guest

Feel sorry for her Child too,having to listen to that Voice,she is so patronising the way she talks to guests on the show & to those watching too.
    Likes Muttley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Last day at work tomorrow for Jacksie...no more of that voice for hopefully best part of a month.
    Jacksie quote "don't get married it's expensive putting food and drink in people's gobs".
    All the best Sal

Post Thanks / Like

Not for nothing is she known as 'Chainsaw' Jacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Amy View Post
    Sally Jacks voice is worse.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It could be worse, though - she could have Perfume Pete on screen with her!!!!!!! Smarmfest plus chainsaw plus usual load of cobblers = unbeatable combination....earplugs in, or screen on mute, as you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Yep, Jacksie is most definitely a watch on mute job, I don't know which is worse, nails down a blackboard or Sally Jacks voice. Yes I do.
    Likes Lady Madonna, Greg , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

She did say on one show that her child doesn't speak yet!!!! Poor little mite is probably terrified of sounding like her ...

I hope her husband has a good supply of ear plugs ...
    Likes Greg , shopperholic liked this post