Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I hop on and she's presenting I quickly hop off again. I have no way of knowing if she's a nice person in real life, she very likely is, however THAT VOICE, omg. Genevieve Ni Reamoinn is every bit as bad. If they're as wired as that off telly, imagine living with 'em!!!

If I hop on and she's presenting I quickly hop off again. I have no way of knowing if she's a nice person in real life, she very likely is, however THAT VOICE, omg. Genevieve Ni Reamoinn is every bit as bad. If they're as wired as that off telly, imagine living with 'em!!!

I remember seeing her on come dine with me and while she came across as somewhat 'normal' if such a thing is possible to be said, she has this weird rule where everyone must take their shoes off, but women are allowed to wear heels.

Obviously the shoes off thing is understandable, but the heels? I think she tries too hard to be 'one of the girls' personally.

Did anyone note the rather cold way Sally told viewers she is covering for Joanne today because she was unwell?

Suggested to me they are not bessies

Latest posts

Back