Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watching the Moiky Bwoi floggin the Russell Obbs (yes Obbs) pan set.
The demo shows the pan using one of those things that takes up to 25 minutes to heat up, So what happened to the Halogen ovens that were the latest New thing? What a bunch.

Just watching the Moiky Bwoi floggin the Russell Obbs (yes Obbs) pan set.
The demo shows the pan using one of those things that takes up to 25 minutes to heat up, So what happened to the Halogen ovens that were the latest New thing? What a bunch.

They all died when the heating elements exploded

This woman sells herself as a Fashion Expert, a 'Fashionista' if you like. Another load of Ideal World bull.

If she really wore as much Ideal World Polyester as she claims you'd get a static shock if you went near her :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

If Sally Jacks is on IW, I either put it on mute or zap past as fast as I can, in fact, since they took on all of these shouty presenters (Joanne included, although she is less so than she once was) I rarely ever watch the channel, I did watch it when Loen was the main presenter of their fashion, she was entertaining and made me smile, if not buy, but then I can't remember the last time I bought any clothes from any selly telly.

Read all about the lovely Lancashire lass here... Burnley is the lucky town...

Well who would have believed that !! Must be an obscure corner of Burnley as she sounds nothing like the people I know from there!!
I don't live far from Burnley, and I can assure you this woman does not have a Burnley, or even a Lancashire, accent! She must have lived elsewhere for a very long time. There's definitely a sniff of 'Cor Blimey Guv'nor' in there.
I'm not an IW regular, so I've only just come across her, but have just been watching some IW fashion. My goodness, the number of times she exhorted us to buy the lovely 'Coal Bolt' blue!

I believe our Sally may hail from Nottingham.The way she pronounces some of her words sounds reminiscent of a friend I had .Although I do not think Ms Jacks provides a representative sample of a lady of that city.(or of any other for that matter)

one minute she is a ''classy lady'' the next minute she is common as muck... she can't seem to decide for herself.

Latest posts

Back