Sally Jacks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally says : -

'Rattan is, well, it's the big thing. It's the big thing for gardens, for Interior Design it's the one that you want to get for your back garden'

:mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

God she is awful on with twist a saw this morning we are very very very very very very very very very busy and she only stopped because she run out of breath a minute or so later she said we have 10 of you on the phone dear god the guy doing the demos is a pain in the backside as well.

Did Ms Jacks change the spelling of her name after Bid went tits up, didn't it used to be Jaxx? Or is this woman a twin?

I always assumed the Jaxx spelling was her showbiz name, I think she used to be in a version of the popular beat combo Bucks Fizz. As selly-telly is not exactly showbiz she may use the 'Jacks' spelling. Of course I may be wrong (I usually am!)

I always assumed the Jaxx spelling was her showbiz name, I think she used to be in a version of the popular beat combo Bucks Fizz. As selly-telly is not exactly showbiz she may use the 'Jacks' spelling. Of course I may be wrong (I usually am!)

Her real name was apparently Cooper, I suppose the 'Jacks' or 'Jaxx' were stage names. Maybe she has yet another name now since getting married?

I'd imagine many of them have stage names, I'm sure I read Peter 'Simon' isn't his name and I've always assumed 'Becque' isn't Shreque's real name :mysmilie_59:

Her real name was apparently Cooper, I suppose the 'Jacks' or 'Jaxx' were stage names. Maybe she has yet another name now since getting married?

I'd imagine many of them have stage names, I'm sure I read Peter 'Simon' isn't his name and I've always assumed 'Becque' isn't Shreque's real name :mysmilie_59:

Interesting, I'd never thought about them having stage names. Maybe Mikey Barra Boi is really called Bert Higgingbottom...

This could run and run: 'what do we think Sally's real surname is?'. Fishwife? Vulgar? Pollard?

This could run and run: 'what do we think Sally's real surname is?'. Fishwife? Vulgar? Pollard?

Sally Jacks is so common,ideal world must be mad keeping her on & letting Loen go to C & C,in all the years I have watched IW,Sally Jacks is the worst presenter ever.

Sally Jacks is the worst ever presenter on IW,the way she speaks to viewers as if we are 5 year old children is so patronising her voice gets on my nerves when she comes on I hit the mute button or switch off ,wish IW would get rid of her,a m shocked they let Loen go to C & C and kept Sally Jacks at IW.

Yet more Bid dregs. He claims to be an 'Actor, Musician & Model' :mysmilie_15: More like the lowest of low rent Selly Telly goons.

Not satisfied with polluting the once very good Ideal World with Bid's poison they're now going to infect Create & Craft too :mysmilie_59:

http://www.starnow.co.uk/benmoseby1/#

Doesn't look like he's got off the starting blocks with his model career

His acting career has taken off though........

Darling Buds Of May, Brixham Theatre : Mr Charlton, Torquay, UK

Snow White, Princess Theatre Torquay : Sarah Spoilit, Torquay, UK

Aladdin, Princess Theatre, Torquay : Genie Of The Lamp, Torquay, UK

Cinderella, Princess Theatre, Torquay : Baron Hardup, Torquay, UK

Snow White, Princess Theatre Torquay : The Chamberlain, Torquay, UK

Palm 105.5 FM, Torquay : Breakfast Show Presenter, Torquay, UK

Gemini FM Exeter : Breakfast and Drivetime Presenter, Exeter, UK

I can't see any mention of his stint on 'Win Cash Live'

Doesn't look like he's got off the starting blocks with his model career

His acting career has taken off though........

Darling Buds Of May, Brixham Theatre : Mr Charlton, Torquay, UK

Snow White, Princess Theatre Torquay : Sarah Spoilit, Torquay, UK

Aladdin, Princess Theatre, Torquay : Genie Of The Lamp, Torquay, UK

Cinderella, Princess Theatre, Torquay : Baron Hardup, Torquay, UK

Snow White, Princess Theatre Torquay : The Chamberlain, Torquay, UK

Palm 105.5 FM, Torquay : Breakfast Show Presenter, Torquay, UK

Gemini FM Exeter : Breakfast and Drivetime Presenter, Exeter, UK

I can't see any mention of his stint on 'Win Cash Live'

He's no Day Lewis is he? Ellie May Clampett has just introduced the slug like Creepy Crawley with this glowing testimonial : -

'This is our Luxury Expert, it is our Shawn Crawley, erm, whose worked in many, erm, Luxury Places'.

That's cleared up any doubts about his credentials then, he's clearly eminently qualified to be shilling plazzy thrones :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back