John Scott Watch

Former QVC executive gets 2 years in prison for embezzlement, fraud scheme

A former QVC executive was sentenced Tuesday to 30 months in federal prison for perpetuating a $1 million fraud scheme that enabled him to live a luxury lifestyle.

James D. Falkowski, 42, of Buffalo, N.Y., worked as a director for QVC, where he was tasked with enhancing the West Chester, Pa.-based television shopping networks brand and reputation in the entertainment and fashion industries.

But federal prosecutors said that without QVCs knowledge or approval, he instead used his role to embezzle and fraudulently obtain from the company over $1 million worth of money, goods and services, such as hundreds of thousands of dollars of first-class travel, hotel and resort stays, spa treatments.....Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default John Scott Watch

ADVERTISING

John Scott fans please tell us when he is on next on rocksandco and anywhere else thanks ladies and gentlemen.
    STOP putting on john scott early mornings at 8am put vicky gordon on that time.
    Likes reanebeanie, historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    John Scott is the only presenter I watch on Rocks .I got used to Sunday evenings then they moved him .I thought he left.Hes always joking about how they are trying to ease him out.

He appears on the Pavers Channel along with Sheila the model from IW and Derek Marks.
    Likes reanebeanie, historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think he will go in the end and presumably this is in line with their "master plan" - all they seem to want are the shouty females who screech at you. Two previous male presenters (Mark Rigby & Alan J. Miller) both went, probably because they didn't shout and screech - they were the best presenters on the whole channel, if the 'clowns' who seem to run it had only realised. I only ever flick over for a minute, wouldn't buy from them after previous "experience" although they still keep e-mailing money-offs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
    John Scott is the only presenter I watch on Rocks .I got used to Sunday evenings then they moved him .I thought he left.Hes always joking about how they are trying to ease him out.

He appears on the Pavers Channel along with Sheila the model from IW and Derek Marks.
    Likes reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Vicky Gordon drives you nuts. Her screeching used to frighten the cat, and couldn't have the patio doors open, as the pigeons in the garden took off at double speed., probably thinking it was a bird-scarer or foghorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam82 View Post
    John Scott fans please tell us when he is on next on rocksandco and anywhere else thanks ladies and gentlemen.
    STOP putting on john scott early mornings at 8am put vicky gordon on that time.
    Likes reanebeanie, shopperholic liked this post

Advertising

Advertising