Snore Wizard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

desertranger

Registered Shopper
The chap who sells the Snore Wizard, Paul Daglish, was on yesterday. Presenting himself as something of an 'expert' on snoring, he spoke about the many e-mails he'd received thanking him for a good night's sleep, even saying how the device had helped to save marriages!

With so many satisfied customers, you might have expected Ideal to find at least one person willing to phone up and sing its praises. There was indeed such a phone call, but you could hardly call it random...it was none other than Peter Vollebregt!

A clip was shown of a previous show, where Peter, supposedly at home, had been inspired to phone the studio. Speaking to the presenter Genevieve (his partner), the two of them waxed lyrical about how the Snore Wizard had finally brought harmony to their bedroom.

My suspicions were that this call was more about Peter's versatility as an actor rather than a genuine testimony. Even if there had been loud noises during the night, it occurred to me that an equally plausible explanation might be found with Peter's role as Ideal's vacuum supremo: perhaps he was reliving this role in his dreams, causing him to make the sound of a vacuum cleaner :cheeky:

Peter began his call by saying how he had been initially sceptical of the Snore Wizard. I too had experienced some scepticism, although mine was more directed to his phone call than the actual device. Peter's testimony can be seen here (go to 16m 47s): http://www.idealworld.tv/shows/Snore-Wizard-2585045

(On reflection, I suppose a cameo from someone who is capable of exerting such a soporific effect was a natural choice for this show :sleepy:)

GODDESS would need more than a Wizard to cure her snoring problem, poor thing :mysmilie_59:

My hubby snored so loud you could hear him at the bottom of the garden if the window was open
He tried the dated snore wizard and many other gadgets not one of them worked
After I threatened to beat him over the head with a rounders bat if he did not see the doctor he gave in and went
The doctor said the only cure for snoring is in his case was loose weight if that did not cute it then a minor op to remove loose flesh at back of throat which is the reason many people snore
Meds only work if the problem is Basel
And the ones they try to flog on tv are not worth spending your money on

His cure was to loose four stone in weight
He still snores but not as loud

My hubby snored so loud you could hear him at the bottom of the garden if the window was open
He tried the dated snore wizard and many other gadgets not one of them worked
After I threatened to beat him over the head with a rounders bat if he did not see the doctor he gave in and went
The doctor said the only cure for snoring is in his case was loose weight if that did not cute it then a minor op to remove loose flesh at back of throat which is the reason many people snore
Meds only work if the problem is Basel
And the ones they try to flog on tv are not worth spending your money on

His cure was to loose four stone in weight
He still snores but not as loud

GODDESS could : -

Lose 4 stones
Gain 4 stones
Sleep on her front
Sleep on her back
Sleep on her head

But to no avail, her snoring is caused by one thing and one thing alone. She snores while awake.

Can you guess what the problem is? :mysmilie_59:

GODDESS could : -

Lose 4 stones
Gain 4 stones
Sleep on her front
Sleep on her back
Sleep on her head

But to no avail, her snoring is caused by one thing and one thing alone. She snores while awake.

Can you guess what the problem is? :mysmilie_59:

There's one way the "Godess" can instantly get rid of ten stone worth of useless lard, divorce him. :mysmilie_17:

She doesn't even have to do that, just show him the door, they're not married :wink:

Even easier then to shed that aggressive excess waste of space, hey Barra Boi! don't let the door hit you on your skinny arse on the way out! :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back