Pope Pete's eloquent words

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's just not funny anymore :mysmilie_13:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Will you all just accept that you're all fat pigs, you need to lose weight, you need to cover yourselves up in smocks, you need to stop eating all that spaghetti, you need to stop frying chips, you need to zap your wrinkled old mush, you need to have your meals prepared and pre packed for you, you need chairs to lift your massive buttocks just so you can get up, you need magic leggings to flatten out your inevitable cellulite.

You're basically all gross, so says Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12031View attachment 12032View attachment 12033View attachment 12034View attachment 12035

Will you all just accept that you're all fat pigs, you need to lose weight, you need to cover yourselves up in smocks, you need to stop eating all that spaghetti, you need to stop frying chips, you need to zap your wrinkled old mush, you need to have your meals prepared and pre packed for you, you need chairs to lift your massive buttocks just so you can get up, you need magic leggings to flatten out your inevitable cellulite.

Can you use the word fat? :mysmilie_506:

How about pigs that have made bad lifestyle choices, or voluptuous, curvy pigs?

Can you use the word fat? :mysmilie_506:

How about pigs that have made bad lifestyle choices, or voluptuous, curvy pigs?

'My voluptuous size 28 ladies'. Honestly, if they were allowed to I reckon they'd offer Lipo of Flexipay. It's a constant barrage of shaming us into literally disappearing down a plug hole or failing that, just cover your ****** self up!

Tell you what though, that Dirty Peter can't half move considering he has such a bad back :mysmilie_59:

'My voluptuous size 28 ladies'. Honestly, if they were allowed to I reckon they'd offer Lipo of Flexipay. It's a constant barrage of shaming us into literally disappearing down a plug hole or failing that, just cover your ****** self up!

Tell you what though, that Dirty Peter can't half move considering he has such a bad back :mysmilie_59:

I honestly don't think Peter Simon is that far away from swearing and humiliating the viewers into buying the crap. I'm sure he would, if he could if it meant a sale...

I honestly don't think Peter Simon is that far away from swearing and humiliating the viewers into buying the crap. I'm sure he would, if he could if it meant a sale...

Peter Simon, Vostok, those Chairs, Kevin Reynolds, GOLLUM, Shreque, Ellie May Clampett, Baby Jane, Genpleaseleave, Nanty, De Knees, Ten Ton Tammy and her endless Potions, SCHLOCKO, Poo Poo, Pans, Pans and even more Pans, Fat Reducing Cookers that the 'Chefs' clearly never use unless they're shilling them, they use the Main Oven they say is a relic, an Aussie claiming to be a fitness expert that looks like a little old man you might see in the corner of a run down boozer, Constantin Weisz Foo Yung, Lizzie G and her miracle 'discovery' Torricelumn (TM) and her friend 'Charles', Collagen Pills that you may as well shove up your nose as digest, Hoovers, man they've got Hoovers, prices that go up at 9, come down at 10, go back up at 11 and randomly become their lowest ever price until next week when it's lower yet again ..............

I'm losing it, I'm not losing weight quick enough for their liking though.

I want them to be done with it and wire my gob shut or offer Gastric Bands on maximum Flexipay :mysmilie_59:

Peter the plonkers pal Mr Vostok himself will be on the thinest of thin ice with his friend Igor!! Back in the USSR Igor will be in a rage with his old western comrade Mr Kevin Vostok for allowing competition with Toms Timepieces being aired on IW.

Dear me Tommy Timepiece is trying his damndest to portray how good is timepieces are, he keeps mentioning Milan and Italy blah blah blah blah and Italian men and Italian magazines and anything do simply do with Italy, strangly enough the only Italian thing I see in Tommys Timepeices are the Italian names of the watches he is floging!

Tom realy is up in Peter the Plonkers level for utter bullpooping a power of nonsense! Ooops that would be Italian bullpoop of course, hold on Tommys now onto Switzerland :mysmilie_48:

Aw comedy gold this channel!!! Many thanks IW,

PS Tommy Timepiece thats Ideal World not Italian World:mysmilie_59:

Peter the plonkers pal Mr Vostok himself will be on the thinest of thin ice with his friend Igor!! Back in the USSR Igor will be in a rage with his old western comrade Mr Kevin Vostok for allowing competition with Toms Timepieces being aired on IW.

Dear me Tommy Timepiece is trying his damndest to portray how good is timepieces are, he keeps mentioning Milan and Italy blah blah blah blah and Italian men and Italian magazines and anything do simply do with Italy, strangly enough the only Italian thing I see in Tommys Timepeices are the Italian names of the watches he is floging!

Tom realy is up in Peter the Plonkers level for utter bullpooping a power of nonsense! Ooops that would be Italian bullpoop of course, hold on Tommys now onto Switzerland :mysmilie_48:

So you don't recommend I buy one then?

View attachment 12031View attachment 12032View attachment 12033View attachment 12034View attachment 12035

I see Leg Master has migrated to IW. Debbie Flint used to be a great proponent of it before she became totally obsessed with the Body Blade. IW seems to be trying to corner very specific niches on selly telly. I wonder what the next fitness thing will be that moves from QVC to IW? Perish the thought that Debbie would let Brucie and his Body Blade make that journey after all the effort she put into building the sales.

Tom Pepper clearly follows a tried and tested method of talking mostly about anything other than the tatt he's selling, When he's selling disco ball rings he speaks of Tiffany, De Beers but mostly Diamonds. Not so much about Moissanite.

He tells the story of Henry Moissan and his discovery of the unrelated meteorite that hit Earth, talks little if at all about the fact these stones are man made but instead effortlessly segues from the meteorite tale to the carp on sale.

He's very good, clearly well versed in BS. I hope he gets a job soon :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back