Pope Pete's eloquent words

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am sure his mam is avery nice lady but i am not interested in hearing or seeing her what the feck she has to do with selling anything is beyond me so give it a rest shaun please

I am sure his mam is avery nice lady but i am not interested in hearing or seeing her what the feck she has to do with selling anything is beyond me so give it a rest shaun please

Let me tell you something.

What 'Mam' has to do with selling is, possibly, painting that little Nanty wretch as a harmless, nice middle aged Timothy Lumsden character in the hope of Doris and Beryl spending just that little bit more of their Pension Pittance on one of the miserable tatt items featured in one of his 'Shows'.

I fancy, possibly, he wouldn't dare come out and say he lives with his male lover, Honky Tonks Jase, which is absolutely marvellous.

Nanty is, possibly, an insidious, money grabbing little runt, possibly.

I thank you :mysmilie_59:

My view is that this a fine summing-up. Is Mam the equivalent of Our Bet, I ask myself? Or are they one and the same person? Gasp! :mysmilie_14:
Let me tell you something.

What 'Mam' has to do with selling is, possibly, painting that little Nanty wretch as a harmless, nice middle aged Timothy Lumsden character in the hope of Doris and Beryl spending just that little bit more of their Pension Pittance on one of the miserable tatt items featured in one of his 'Shows'.

I fancy, possibly, he wouldn't dare come out and say he lives with his male lover, Honky Tonks Jase, which is absolutely marvellous.

Nanty is, possibly, an insidious, money grabbing little runt, possibly.

I thank you :mysmilie_59:

My view is that this a fine summing-up. Is Mam the equivalent of Our Bet, I ask myself? Or are they one and the same person? Gasp! :mysmilie_14:

I'd say, possibly, this situation is, maybe, at least similar if not quite exactly, or nearly, the same as the 'Our Bet' scenario.

Both Nanty and Dirty Peter are, possibly, maybe even, a credit to the Gay Rights Movement. All of the loud, proud 'The Gays' at Ideal World are too, who needs Stonewall? Amateur Activists.

So, get stuffed homophobes. And take that Honky Tonks :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

I think you're right, Shaun has never in my experience of watching him actively ever said "my boyfriend" . I don't think Janice has either, they both always elude to 'my partner' and instead of 'him' or 'her', instead say 'they' or 'their'. Appears (in my opinion) to be very carefully done, so perhaps not to put off Doris and Betty who would maybe suffer instant heart attack at the idea Nanty cuddles up in bed with another gentleman, or 'our Jan', with another lady. I am only assuming it is done deliberately, as otherwise surely one of them would have mentioned their partners name, or mentioned the gender in 'her' or 'his', but seems never to make a mistake......

Just an aside for the unaware, a male 'camel-toe' has it's own name, (get ready) moose-knuckle!! I am VERY glad I missed Peter Simon's moose-knuckle, some things, can NEVER be unseen :)

I think you're right, Shaun has never in my experience of watching him actively ever said "my boyfriend" . I don't think Janice has either, they both always elude to 'my partner' and instead of 'him' or 'her', instead say 'they' or 'their'. Appears (in my opinion) to be very carefully done, so perhaps not to put off Doris and Betty who would maybe suffer instant heart attack at the idea Nanty cuddles up in bed with another gentleman, or 'our Jan', with another lady. I am only assuming it is done deliberately, as otherwise surely one of them would have mentioned their partners name, or mentioned the gender in 'her' or 'his', but seems never to make a mistake......

Just an aside for the unaware, a male 'camel-toe' has it's own name, (get ready) moose-knuckle!! I am VERY glad I missed Peter Simon's moose-knuckle, some things, can NEVER be unseen :)

All the straight goons bore us rigid, endlessly spewing their interminable dross over their home lives. That runt GOLLUM and his god awful GODDESS, De Knees and her Malcolm or whatever the poor barstool is called, Shreque and his 'I met my wife on a cruise' miseryfest, Salleh and her BerrrBay and droning on about her upcoming no doubt exceptionally tacky nuptials. And on and on and on.........

But the gays? It's Mam this, Mam that, Our Bet, Constipation, Dead or Half Dead Parents, I wish I'd got me Dad an effin Solar Powered Asda Trolley to go shopping in before his right leg fell off.

It's noticeable isn't it? :mysmilie_59:

LOL at 'Malcolm or whatever the poor barstool is called' ah, that will tickle me all evening :)

He's what could be described as "a suitable case for treatment" - even though I think they could have left it too late. I must confess I used to think he was just a strange person, but I'm now convinced he knows exactly what he is doing, and thinks his "act" is hilariously funny. For some reason, the Powers That Be at IW are happy for him to behave as he does, or they would surely haul him off, especially when he kicks off pre-watershed (as he certainly did last week). The cat has recovered from his ordeal, I'm pleased to say, although he keeps making noises that sound suspiciously like "just buy it".... If Loen watched Pete with the garden stuff last week, she's probably having therapy somewhere...
You really nailed it! I watched him that first time in fascination, I did not know whether he was sincere or having a laugh,( like that French & Saunders video) then found he was definitely not having a laugh!

I think Loen must have the same effect as your cat, she must have run off from IW building!

Personally, I'd want to see the appropriate official certificates before I'd believe that any of the "relations" exist, or ever have existed. I've heard of 'creative accounting', but I'm convinced this is 'creative invention of relations'.

All the straight goons bore us rigid, endlessly spewing their interminable dross over their home lives. That runt GOLLUM and his god awful GODDESS, De Knees and her Malcolm or whatever the poor barstool is called, Shreque and his 'I met my wife on a cruise' miseryfest, Salleh and her BerrrBay and droning on about her upcoming no doubt exceptionally tacky nuptials. And on and on and on.........

But the gays? It's Mam this, Mam that, Our Bet, Constipation, Dead or Half Dead Parents, I wish I'd got me Dad an effin Solar Powered Asda Trolley to go shopping in before his right leg fell off.

:puke::sweat::sweat::whew: Nooooooooooooo! Kill me now!

Just an aside for the unaware, a male 'camel-toe' has it's own name, (get ready) moose-knuckle!! I am VERY glad I missed [B]Peter Simon's moose-knuckle[/B], some things, can NEVER be unseen :)

:puke::sweat::sweat::whew: Nooooooooooooo! Kill me now!

Oh it's vile.

But this channel is so terribly weird, it's so weird that it's a rarity that members of this forum talk about anything they sell.

It's all about the grotesques :mysmilie_59:

You could certainly make a film out of it.....bizarre doesn't begin to describe it.
Oh it's vile.

But this channel is so terribly weird, it's so weird that it's a rarity that members of this forum talk about anything they sell.

It's all about the grotesques :mysmilie_59:

Oh yes and also saw Pete on at 10 last night with the furniture collection.
If you take a look at the show on the website between the running times 31:00 to 36:00...truly shocking even for Pete.

He only has 2 modes....the first is totally manic complete with his trademark smutty innuendos that are not funny, the second is sanctimonious hypocrite, where he assumes some deeply spiritual (i.e. deeply fake) persona. He cracked up years ago, but IW don't seem to be bothered.

If you take a look at the show on the website between the running times 31:00 to 36:00...truly shocking even for Pete.

He was on with the 'Mattress King' who looked clearly quite terrified of what was in store for him!

At least he had on some plain socks that matched his suit!

I beg to differ.

If her Twitter posts are anything to go by, it looks like Sally's wedding is going to be a decidedly high class affair...

Sally Jacks ‏@sallyjacks1 Apr 24

sll.jpg

"Who bought the willy straws?! X"

I do agree, with many things mentioned here. The powers that be could very easily reign in Pope Pete, one word, P45. For some reason his persona MUST be making sales, it has to be or why else would they allow him to continue? I personally find it entirely watchable tv, but in the car-crash-tv way. I'm afraid I've endured soooooo many hours of every item now that anyone who isn't going to actively entertain me (ie Pope Pete, or Brodders stuffing his face), with morbid curiosity, then I don't want to know.
He has been crossing the line many many times now, and I wonder how far they will let him go?!?! Even MORE reason to watch, I DO so want to be there when he finally signs his own tv 'death warrant' as it were.

I also fully agree that ALL of his stages of acting throughout different hours/sells are put on, I doubt very much anyone ever sees the real Peter Simon. The mumbling and bumbling, unable to say a simple word, dissapears when he needs it to. The man clearly has an acting ability only Shaun 'Luxury Expert' Crawley could dream of :p

I do agree, with many things mentioned here. The powers that be could very easily reign in Pope Pete, one word, P45. For some reason his persona MUST be making sales, it has to be or why else would they allow him to continue? I personally find it entirely watchable tv, but in the car-crash-tv way. I'm afraid I've endured soooooo many hours of every item now that anyone who isn't going to actively entertain me (ie Pope Pete, or Brodders stuffing his face), with morbid curiosity, then I don't want to know.
He has been crossing the line many many times now, and I wonder how far they will let him go?!?! Even MORE reason to watch, I DO so want to be there when he finally signs his own tv 'death warrant' as it were.

I also fully agree that ALL of his stages of acting throughout different hours/sells are put on, I doubt very much anyone ever sees the real Peter Simon. The mumbling and bumbling, unable to say a simple word, dissapears when he needs it to. The man clearly has an acting ability only Shaun 'Luxury Expert' Crawley could dream of :p

Shaun Crawley is about as credible as Nanty shilling cruises to Dubai.

Just £499 for a week and we'll throw in a free 10 year stretch if you're not a straight :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back