Proof Of The Sheer Weird Grotesquesness Of Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

An employer has a responsibility to look after its staff and said staffs wellbeing, Its obvious to all that Saint Peter of Simon is not displaying any resemblance of "normal" functioning way of trying to sell and talk about a product.

Can anyone honestly say if they went to work and acted in the way he does that they would last the full day without being asked to have a quiet 5 min chat in a room, or if you worked with someone acting in his manner you would be concerend for them??

PS: On a side note I am totally dumbfounded and utterly lost as to how he sells ANYTHING at all, really what potential buyer would even swither about buying a product that he is selling?:drunk:

I've emailed IW about Pervy Petes inappropriate behaviour and Mike Masons aggressive nature and will continue to do so till that dirty perverted old fart and skinny waste of space are off that channel, till PS is doing out of season gigs at Butlins and MM is flat on his skinny arse.

I've emailed IW about Pervy Petes inappropriate behaviour and Mike Masons aggressive nature and will continue to do so till that dirty perverted old fart and skinny waste of space are off that channel, till PS is doing out of season gigs at Butlins and MM is flat on his skinny arse.

I think the only possible way some of these utterly bizarre selling practices are ended is if the CEO of a particular brand was made aware of the way their products are being sold.

That's if they aren't already well aware. I'm aghast that Melitta would possibly wish to be associated with the nonsense that the supposed 'Coffee Expert' spews every time he's on. His maths are all over the place.

He's like a 'Made In Chelsea' tribute act :mysmilie_13:

Now it's getting downright ****** wrong :mysmilie_13:

image.jpg

:mysmilie_466: He is an utter idiot!

He was on the fashion repeat last night, of course he's 'been in the fashion industry for three decades'!........... Where and how exactly?

'Oooo Simone, you look.........I love this woman, I really do..........'

It was Lyn :dull:

I think we should all e-mail Ideal World and ask them to furnish up with the details of his three decades in the fashion industry and say that if we find out he is lying we will be contacting the Advertising Standards Authority...

Oh Wirral I can't watch him, I haven't had my tea yet and the image of the dirty old fart in shorts is enough to make me see my breakfast again. :puke:

There's no need for what he was doing then, he gave himself Camel's Toe.

I feel so sick, I was just going to have a Cornetto and it put me right off :mysmilie_13:

An employer has a responsibility to look after its staff and said staffs wellbeing, Its obvious to all that Saint Peter of Simon is not displaying any resemblance of "normal" functioning way of trying to sell and talk about a product.

Can anyone honestly say if they went to work and acted in the way he does that they would last the full day without being asked to have a quiet 5 min chat in a room, or if you worked with someone acting in his manner you would be concerend for them??

PS: On a side note I am totally dumbfounded and utterly lost as to how he sells ANYTHING at all, really what potential buyer would even swither about buying a product that he is selling?:drunk:

I have come to the conclusion that either his "hilarity" is all an act to make us rush to the phones to buy, or that he genuinely has mental problems. The more I see of him (which to be honest is not much) I believe it is the latter.

As regards behaviour at work, my boss sits right opposite me so if I started behaving like him (not ****** likely though) I would be sent to the nearest doctor!

There's no need for what he was doing then, he gave himself Camel's Toe.

I feel so sick, I was just going to have a Cornetto and it put me right off :mysmilie_13:

That's disgusting!...........a Cornetto!

Only joking, it is disgusting but I'll never get my head round why he's allowed to get away with it.

I have come to the conclusion that either his "hilarity" is all an act to make us rush to the phones to buy, or that he genuinely has mental problems. The more I see of him (which to be honest is not much) I believe it is the latter.

As regards behaviour at work, my boss sits right opposite me so if I started behaving like him (not ****** likely though) I would be sent to the nearest doctor!

It'll be mental problems, I'm not being cruel it's the way he acts, he actually acts like he needs help. Anyway, it would solve the question why IW keep him on, the dirty old fart could take them to a tribunal if they let him go due to mental problems.

That's disgusting!...........a Cornetto!

Only joking, it is disgusting but I'll never get my head round why he's allowed to get away with it.

Shopper, honestly, there's something seriously amiss with this outfit.

I know they have some decent stuff, good prices, delivery is competitive. But, genuinely, there's something really very, very wrong with this outfit.

It just doesn't add up and I honestly have a feeling something will occur, sooner rather than later :mysmilie_13:

It'll be mental problems, I'm not being cruel it's the way he acts, he actually acts like he needs help. Anyway, it would solve the question why IW keep him on, the dirty old fart could take them to a tribunal if they let him go due to mental problems.

That's a good point. The employer has a duty of care to an employee. If it did come to this Dirty Pete might call us as character witnesses to prove we have witnessed mental behaviour!!!!! We have certainly spoken about a lot on here!

Shopper, honestly, there's something seriously amiss with this outfit.

I know they have some decent stuff, good prices, delivery is competitive. But, genuinely, there's something really very, very wrong with this outfit.

It just doesn't add up and I honestly have a feeling something will occur, sooner rather than later :mysmilie_13:

I don't watch much, as soon as any of the Bid Twateraratti appear, I don't watch at all.

That's a good point. The employer has a duty of care to an employee. If it did come to this Dirty Pete might call us as character witnesses to prove we have witnessed mental behaviour!!!!! We have certainly spoken about a lot on here!

If it got him the sack he wouldn't have to ask. :mysmilie_17:

During the ten minutes or so I watched he was making smutty innuendos virtually all the time. In the background, you can hear the so-called "crew" sniggering - sometimes laughing out loud. I'm sure Pete thinks everyone is laughing with him, rather than at him.

I am reminded of the Terry Wogan interview with David Icke when the audience were laughing at the bizarre things he was saying. And Terry said they are laughing at you, not with you.

I don't watch much, as soon as any of the Bid Twateraratti appear, I don't watch at all.

Something really is going on here, I'm sure of it.

The prices don't even add up half the time. How on earth can they sell the branded stuff like the vacuums, Nutribullets and the likes miles cheaper than even the massive retailers?

They're a drop in the ocean, tiny. There is no way on earth they sell in volume like Currys or Argos, it's impossible.

There's a snag, must be, the sales practices are so beyond standard it's becoming past surreal.

Latest posts

Back