Proof Of The Sheer Weird Grotesquesness Of Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Something really is going on here, I'm sure of it.

The prices don't even add up half the time. How on earth can they sell the branded stuff like the vacuums, Nutribullets and the likes miles cheaper than even the massive retailers?

They're a drop in the ocean, tiny. There is no way on earth they sell in volume like Currys or Argos, it's impossible.

There's a snag, must be, the sales practices are so beyond standard it's becoming past surreal.

I think they do sell more you know, I'm going by those pack of three Nicole tops that sold out pretty quick (guilty!) the flexi-pays and flexi-baskets are great, the Bid Twateraratti unfortunately, are not.

I think they do sell more you know, I'm going by those pack of three Nicole tops that sold out pretty quick (guilty!) the flexi-pays and flexi-baskets are great, the Bid Twateraratti unfortunately, are not.

I must disagree regarding sales volumes, but it's only my opinion.

This company is very non standard, for me. I don't think we know what's actually occurring here. Watch this space, it doesn't add up to my mind.

I'm almost sure of it but if there's a bargain, and there are some, get them. But seriously, put lipstick on a pig and all that springs to mind. :mysmilie_59:

I must disagree regarding sales volumes, but it's only my opinion.

This company is very non standard. I don't think we know what's actually occurring here. Watch this space, it doesn't add up.

I'm sure of it :mysmilie_59:

Aw well we all have different opinions, but there must be some reason IW are in their 17th year, but we'll agree to disagree. :mysmilie_3:

Aw well we all have different opinions, but there must be some reason IW are in their 17th year, but we'll agree to disagree. :mysmilie_3:

Totally agree with you Shops but let's remember, I think Bid was in its 15th year.

But this ain't Bid, no way. It's even more confusing to me. It's so very bizarre. :mysmilie_59:

Totally agree with you Shops but let's remember, I think Bid was in its 15th year.

But this ain't Bid, no way. It's even more confusing to me. It's so very bizarre. :mysmilie_59:

Yeah you're right, nowadays you can't tell were Bid stopped and IW starts. :mysmilie_17:

Yeah you're right, nowadays you can't tell were Bid stopped and IW starts. :mysmilie_17:

Indeed.

It's most odd though isn't it? But bargains are there, and no mistake. Get them, I genuinely have a feeling we should get them because something tells me they won't always be around.

The P&P pricing structure is becoming utterly unfathomable though. It's glaringly obvious it's to do with where the merchandise is actually 'coming' from.

Pig, Lipstick. I'm sure of it, watch with me and let's see what transpires, fascinating :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back