I thought Craig was a nice person

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Today its been announced that the founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg has been 'hacked' ! ok, its his Twitter account, but it proves even the best are vulnerable at being 'got at'.

My heart is broken, probably some 13 year old American boy who just wanted to try and gain 'kudos', maybe Zuckerberg will employ him in his firm as that is one heck of an accolade!

I'm going to be one of the few remaining customers who is really going to be stuffed when the last of the High St banks close (hopefully not in my lifetime)- because I have absolutely no intention of doing on-line banking - tooooo risky. My fear of where my money is if my laptop crashes mid transaction fills me with goosepimple horror !

Sorry Brissles but the banks themselves is anything but secure - in fact the most basic home protection is probably 100 times more secure than the banks and all your information is there for all and sundry to hack into

My heart is broken, probably some 13 year old American boy who just wanted to try and gain 'kudos', maybe Zuckerberg will employ him in his firm as that is one heck of an accolade!

Regretably you are probably correct - poacher turned gamekeeper and paid well for their crimes.

Actually the like of Zuckerberg to whom tech is like breathing would be very lax in security - just think of the average family, the young people give little or no thought to on line security but the oldest members will be obsessed with their passwords etc.

Latest posts

Back