Come On Who Bought the £800+ Charlie Bunny?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I called Mr C in to see it (couldn't quite believe my eyes).

He walked in, saw it, yelped and stepped back. The screen is 50 inches, so the thing was nearly as big as it would be in real life.

Then he started laughing at the price...

Last edited:
I called Mr C in to see it (couldn't quite believe my eyes).

He walked in, saw it, yelped and stepped back. The screen is 50 inches, so the thing was nearly as big as it would be in real life.

Then he started laughing at the price...

:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Normally tv channels give you a warning before broadcasting disturbing images... Maybe QVC now need to start?

I caught this part of the show while channel hopping. It would freak me out (why does the rabbit in Donnie Darko spring to mind?) and I like rabbits (real ones.) I'm also sure the P&P was only £5.95 so how can QVC justify the same P&P on tiddly little items when an enormous rabbit costs the same to post?

And I'd like to see the postman trying to shove that through a letterbox, or a courier throwing it over a gate.

Funny, imagine being a kid and waking up with that in the room! Nightmare City, LMAO! :mysmilie_17:

I just wonder how many they actually sold? And of these, how many will be returned? If it was anything like the bunny they had on some time ago, it was designed by someone with a grudge against mankind.

Funny, imagine being a kid and waking up with that in the room! Nightmare City, LMAO! :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back