Shopping telly bloopers, including some right QVC corkers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a big chuckle at Ali Young running through the other Q channels, just in case viewers wanted to "flick her off". :mysmilie_17:

She was in bits after she realised what she said. Minx!

I nearly had a hernia when JF fell down, it was like someone had opened a trap door or something. One minutes she was there... :mysmilie_15:

I watched it on catch up, the only one I found hilarious was the Jill Franks clip, although I did actually find what Griff Rhys Jones said funnier though, that he's now realised he can buy everything he doesn't need in the one place. :mysmilie_15:

Jill falling through the "trap door" was hilarious but for me the funniest thing I've ever seen on Q was Chloe and Keeley from elemis trying to discuss a men's grooming kit which started by Keeley saying although it's men's Chloe this is for you haha and ending in Chloe covering herself and quite a bit of the studio in shaving foam

I watched it on catch up, the only one I found hilarious was the Jill Franks clip, although I did actually find what Griff Rhys Jones said funnier though, that he's now realised he can buy everything he doesn't need in the one place. :mysmilie_15:

That was a classic from Griff! :mysmilie_17:

Jill falling through the "trap door" was hilarious but for me the funniest thing I've ever seen on Q was Chloe and Keeley from elemis trying to discuss a men's grooming kit which started by Keeley saying although it's men's Chloe this is for you haha and ending in Chloe covering herself and quite a bit of the studio in shaving foam

I don't think anything will ever top that JF clip, she got a big fat dose of Karma :mysmilie_17: I didn't see that clip with Keeley, but I could imagine Chloe the dozy mare doing something like that.

Like Griff Rhys Jones

Latest posts

Back