Advanced Orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Hello,

I know this thread has probably already had a previous thread, but as I am too lazy to be bothered to find it, I thought I would start a new one.

I was just wondering if anyone had ordered something on Advance Orders and the item came before the date actually stated on by the presenter/on the screen/on the website. The reason I ask is because I am 'tempted' by the TSV but me being me it is now on advance order, now I know it is not a huge amount of money, but I budget my money and like most people have DD/SO going out on certain dates, I was therefore wondering if Q forewarned you with regards the item going out and if so do they give you an opportunity to cancel the order, as it may not necessarily be convenient for it to go out before the date given.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences/problems with the Advance Order system before I put my order in!

Don't watchmen QVC but, from being on here, I know there have been numerous threads on the subject.

My Dyson hand held arrived a week early that prompted me to think that I was sent a return but it was brand new.

I've never had an advance order despatched on time, they've always been sent before or after the date, so really you just have to be prepared for anything.....

I have had one sent well before time .I only ordered it because it fitted in with my budgeting. Don't do advanced orders now just in case I get caught out.

I've had the money for an advanced order taken four hours after I placed the order a few years back, that's because there was probably a problem with someone else's payment or they cancelled, I still had to wait a week for it to be delivered but was still five weeks before the "advanced order" date. If I hadn't have had the money in my account they'd have moved on to the next person on the a/o list.

As already said always have the money in the account when you please the order.

I have never done advanced orders but its happened many times. Now I have heard some presenters say, "Now the stock may come in before the scheduled date" So either someone has cancelled their order/not checked it out, or the suppliers have rushed and of course they want their money and will send earlier.

Latest posts

Back