'Join' dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I've bought a couple of Join dresses, particularly those with pockets and treat them like best china because of how much I've paid for them. However, IW are offering a great deal today with very much a lookalike Join frock in a great range of colours, so I think these expensive ranges on Q need to rethink their price marks, because when other channels offer good deals, then more and more on Q will find their way into the Clearance section.

I've bought a couple of Join dresses, particularly those with pockets and treat them like best china because of how much I've paid for them. However, IW are offering a great deal today with very much a lookalike Join frock in a great range of colours, so I think these expensive ranges on Q need to rethink their price marks, because when other channels offer good deals, then more and more on Q will find their way into the Clearance section.

I know this is not really anything to do with your post 'per sa' but I am just curious, how the hyper links work, as if I click on 'frocks' on your posting it takes me to a very random American nail polish (NOT LACQUER) page. How are the links generated does anyone know?

Also with regards to the more expensive clothing, I think they are on there so that the presenters can recieve 'samples' and then they can wax lyrical about how 'brilliant' they are. I am sure they are well made etc, but to me a clothing or beauty range have an 'exclusivity club (Joinette's, Tartlet's, Quackettes) to me shows that (with the possible exception of the last one), is like a 'look at me' I can afford these clothes. I don't get it, I know that some love the more expensive ranges (Yong Kim, Join, together), but to me I can and do get similar from catalogues or on the high-street (usually catalogues as I don't like high-st shopping).

sorry pointless posting is now over, considering it was initially going to be a short, 'random' one, me being the opinionated 'moo moo' that I am had to of course put my 'two penneth' worth in

Don't know about the 'links', have never used them.

I do though agree with every word about Q and its alleged 'exclusivity'. For me it has the opposite effect - it shows to other Q viewers that you too shop on Q. Maybe its just me, but I'm choosy who I tell that I shop via a shopping channel - silly I know, but I still feel like I did when I first admitted to trying on-line dating years ago, and waited for the pitying looks !

I've bought some the IW dresses in the past because they were so reasonably priced and it has to be said they have been admired. So my advice to folk is please do not be put off by the cheap price of the IW dresses as they are well made and actually look a lot nicer in the flesh so to speak. A totally random thought is imagine the scary rabbit (Charlie Bears) in a QVC dress (any designer/range) - now that is a thought to bring on nightmares:mysmilie_1:!! LOL

Latest posts

Back