The 'Alternative' Moira C + your opinion of scarflaces? - Page 3
Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Madaboutdogs View Post
      Has she stopped trading? Her website has gone with just a telephone number for enquiries!!
      I remember her from long ago on the Q & I still have one of her scarves. It has stood the test of time, the clasp is one of the originals but has never weakened & even though it's in a fine fabric it's lovely to wear when it's chilly. I did some digging & every website I found stated 'liquidation' with many showing accounts overdue, the dates were from years ago so that could just be due to data protection. I don't like businesses closing & the effect on lives is awful, even more when those involved have been there for years & have almost become family.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
      I remember her from long ago on the Q & I still have one of her scarves. It has stood the test of time, the clasp is one of the originals but has never weakened & even though it's in a fine fabric it's lovely to wear when it's chilly. I did some digging & every website I found stated 'liquidation' with many showing accounts overdue, the dates were from years ago so that could just be due to data protection. I don't like businesses closing & the effect on lives is awful, even more when those involved have been there for years & have almost become family.
      I will be sorry to hear that she has ceased trading. I like her products and they suit me. I feared something was up when she didn't make an appearance with her faux fur items during this Arctic spell. I also recently saw a copy of a Scarflace together with a magnetic clasp in a catalogue. If she has ceased trading I feel sorry for her and the people who worked in her company.
      Thanks Twilight thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I ordered a pack of three scarves about 6 months ago which went missing in the post and it lead to me stopping ordering with IW .They were most unhelpful.Not Moiras fault but IW is going down hill.

I see if you try to find Moira C on IW web site the pages are not available.

Advertising

Advertising