Rocks and Co now called rocks and Gold... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I made a complaint the other night about one of the presenters - I think her name is Kim. She was almost screaming and it was so bad that the sound on my very expensive Panasonic TV became distorted. I really let rip in my email. Not only about her and her screeching, but I also included Vicky and mentioned the fact that Cherry obviously felt that she was doing a job that was beneath her and it was apparent in her miserable demeanour. I did get an immediate response stating that my comments would be investigated! I've not bothered to watch since. This aggressive form of selling is an absolute turn-off.
    Likes Inspiration, Adam82, historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

ADVERTISING

So agree with you. I watch occasionally (never buy now) and the presenters are dire. Vicky sounds like the QEII coming into port, Kim is obviously in training to be a Regimental Sargeant Major and Cherry has one huge attitude problem, and she needs sorting out pronto. It shouldn't matter that she's the daughter of Debby Cavill, the top brass, she is still a presenter and should behave professionally. I posted about her the other day, when she was having a discussion with whoever was in her earpiece - he tone and manner was so abrupt and aggressive. I think Liv Edmonds made a big, big mistake going to this channel - I don't know what she was thinking of. Hannah Clemmow is also awful (as she was on Gems), just so dictatorial and abrupt. Are this lot really the best presenters they could find or the cheapest? I've complained about Vicky's screeching too and was told the same as you.

Quote Originally Posted by countrymaid View Post
    I made a complaint the other night about one of the presenters - I think her name is Kim. She was almost screaming and it was so bad that the sound on my very expensive Panasonic TV became distorted. I really let rip in my email. Not only about her and her screeching, but I also included Vicky and mentioned the fact that Cherry obviously felt that she was doing a job that was beneath her and it was apparent in her miserable demeanour. I did get an immediate response stating that my comments would be investigated! I've not bothered to watch since. This aggressive form of selling is an absolute turn-off.

Likes Adam82, shopperholic liked this post