Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Has Rachel had "work" on her face? Never my favourite but always a lovely face, turned on this morning and thought she looked odd.

Perhaps I just have a fascination with all these botox people, find myself wondering why they do it, youth doesn't last forever accept it, Vicki Browne is lovely, personality, warmth and charm.......health problems and still does a great job.

› See More: Rachel Hatton now on TJC
      Likes Petespants liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can't say I've noticed that Rachel's had any work done. She seems very young to be going down that route so early, I'd have thought? Agree with you about Vicki - she has had horrendous health problems and is still happy and pleasant: a lovely lady, and very brave.

Quote Originally Posted by nannieA View Post
      Has Rachel had "work" on her face? Never my favourite but always a lovely face, turned on this morning and thought she looked odd.
      Perhaps I just have a fascination with all these botox people, find myself wondering why they do it, youth doesn't last forever accept it, Vicki Browne is lovely, personality, warmth and charm.......health problems and still does a great job.
      Thanks nannieA thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic , Petespants liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why the majority of women presenters on TJC ,Gemporia and JM have to shout /talk so much.Also they tend to act in a really over the top way.Whilst realising they have to be enthusiastic about the products ,this actually puts me off of any thought of buying I may have had.I agree too that certain nails detract from the product. I did hear a presenter say once that she thought her nail polish was 'wrong' for work and that she would get 'told off'.Presumably they are told what they should and shouldn't wear to model products.
      Likes shopperholic , historymystery liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are given guidance as to their clothing, so very likely they are told about their nail polish, too. I heard a presenter on TJC once say that her blouse/top was "wrong" for showing off jewellery and that she shouldn't wear it again, so I'd guess they are subject to directives from "on high". Personally, I don't like the long false nails some of them wear, especially if they have makeup residue trapped under the nail, which then shows up because of the camera magnification - Yuk!! Ugh!! Short, well-cared for nails with a light beige or pink polish look best, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
      I don't know why the majority of women presenters on TJC ,Gemporia and JM have to shout /talk so much.Also they tend to act in a really over the top way.Whilst realising they have to be enthusiastic about the products ,this actually puts me off of any thought of buying I may have had.I agree too that certain nails detract from the product. I did hear a presenter say once that she thought her nail polish was 'wrong' for work and that she would get 'told off'.Presumably they are told what they should and shouldn't wear to model products.

7.    Price Crash