Rachel Hatton now on TJC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just caught Rachel Hatton (ex-Gemporia presenter) now on TJC. I'm wondering if Mark Gould (who also jumped ship - or was pushed - at the same time as Rachel) will be joining her there?

Just watched her for a short while,she is such a good looking woman but really needs a professional manicure and perhaps needs to slow down I guess that is difficult to do after being on Gemporia as they all shout and talk nineteen to the dozen which turns off for me.

Just caught Rachel Hatton (ex-Gemporia presenter) now on TJC. I'm wondering if Mark Gould (who also jumped ship - or was pushed - at the same time as Rachel) will be joining her there?

Oh good, I like her. I'm finding this is the channel I turn to more and more when I want a ST fix. I am loving Marina on here, she was wasted on Bid.

I agree, she has a lovely face. She made a mistake this morning with a deal of the day - obviously she is still feeling her way in the new job - but I think it flustered her, as she kept on and on apologising and seemed quite rattled. She does gabble too much (and as you say this is like a disease on Gems), and I only caught a glimpse of her nails, but didn't much care for the chalky colour.

Just watched her for a short while,she is such a good looking woman but really needs a professional manicure and perhaps needs to slow down I guess that is difficult to do after being on Gemporia as they all shout and talk nineteen to the dozen which turns off for me.

Bit odd to see her promoting costume jewellery after being so adamant about ''fake nothing'' jewellery though.

Ive never watched TJC before but I happened upon it today and Rachel was on there. I was interested to see that they seem to do all sizes of rings rather than in between sizes. I am an N and on Gems I have an N-O but they are always a little bit big. Is TJC worth watching and buying from?

I must admit, I'm not an avid watcher of TJC but I do like Vicki Browne. I think she has a very gentle voice and isn't pushy. Having said that, I don't buy anything from this company. Please don't get me started on the dreadful manicures that all the presenters on all the jewellery channels seem to have. Absolutely ghastly. Why do they seem to think that long, fake nails look good? Why not a natural short nail that's well cared for? It looks so much better.

I dont really know much about tjc,though i did notice that rachel hatton has now stopped shouting,just goes to show its the producers who are pushing the hard sell on gems.I also hate those long false nails, i use to work with a woman who insisted on wearing them and they were always coming off and were scattered all over the desk in the office euch.

Has Rachel had "work" on her face? Never my favourite but always a lovely face, turned on this morning and thought she looked odd.
Perhaps I just have a fascination with all these botox people, find myself wondering why they do it, youth doesn't last forever accept it, Vicki Browne is lovely, personality, warmth and charm.......health problems and still does a great job.

I can't say I've noticed that Rachel's had any work done. She seems very young to be going down that route so early, I'd have thought? Agree with you about Vicki - she has had horrendous health problems and is still happy and pleasant: a lovely lady, and very brave.

Has Rachel had "work" on her face? Never my favourite but always a lovely face, turned on this morning and thought she looked odd.
Perhaps I just have a fascination with all these botox people, find myself wondering why they do it, youth doesn't last forever accept it, Vicki Browne is lovely, personality, warmth and charm.......health problems and still does a great job.

I don't know why the majority of women presenters on TJC ,Gemporia and JM have to shout /talk so much.Also they tend to act in a really over the top way.Whilst realising they have to be enthusiastic about the products ,this actually puts me off of any thought of buying I may have had.I agree too that certain nails detract from the product. I did hear a presenter say once that she thought her nail polish was 'wrong' for work and that she would get 'told off'.Presumably they are told what they should and shouldn't wear to model products.

I think they are given guidance as to their clothing, so very likely they are told about their nail polish, too. I heard a presenter on TJC once say that her blouse/top was "wrong" for showing off jewellery and that she shouldn't wear it again, so I'd guess they are subject to directives from "on high". Personally, I don't like the long false nails some of them wear, especially if they have makeup residue trapped under the nail, which then shows up because of the camera magnification - Yuk!! Ugh!! Short, well-cared for nails with a light beige or pink polish look best, IMO.

I don't know why the majority of women presenters on TJC ,Gemporia and JM have to shout /talk so much.Also they tend to act in a really over the top way.Whilst realising they have to be enthusiastic about the products ,this actually puts me off of any thought of buying I may have had.I agree too that certain nails detract from the product. I did hear a presenter say once that she thought her nail polish was 'wrong' for work and that she would get 'told off'.Presumably they are told what they should and shouldn't wear to model products.

Latest posts

Back