Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

Has Rachel had "work" on her face? Never my favourite but always a lovely face, turned on this morning and thought she looked odd.

Perhaps I just have a fascination with all these botox people, find myself wondering why they do it, youth doesn't last forever accept it, Vicki Browne is lovely, personality, warmth and charm.......health problems and still does a great job.
      Likes Petespants liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

I can't say I've noticed that Rachel's had any work done. She seems very young to be going down that route so early, I'd have thought? Agree with you about Vicki - she has had horrendous health problems and is still happy and pleasant: a lovely lady, and very brave.

Quote Originally Posted by nannieA View Post
      Has Rachel had "work" on her face? Never my favourite but always a lovely face, turned on this morning and thought she looked odd.
      Perhaps I just have a fascination with all these botox people, find myself wondering why they do it, youth doesn't last forever accept it, Vicki Browne is lovely, personality, warmth and charm.......health problems and still does a great job.
      Thanks nannieA thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic , Petespants liked this post

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why the majority of women presenters on TJC ,Gemporia and JM have to shout /talk so much.Also they tend to act in a really over the top way.Whilst realising they have to be enthusiastic about the products ,this actually puts me off of any thought of buying I may have had.I agree too that certain nails detract from the product. I did hear a presenter say once that she thought her nail polish was 'wrong' for work and that she would get 'told off'.Presumably they are told what they should and shouldn't wear to model products.
      Likes shopperholic , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are given guidance as to their clothing, so very likely they are told about their nail polish, too. I heard a presenter on TJC once say that her blouse/top was "wrong" for showing off jewellery and that she shouldn't wear it again, so I'd guess they are subject to directives from "on high". Personally, I don't like the long false nails some of them wear, especially if they have makeup residue trapped under the nail, which then shows up because of the camera magnification - Yuk!! Ugh!! Short, well-cared for nails with a light beige or pink polish look best, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
      I don't know why the majority of women presenters on TJC ,Gemporia and JM have to shout /talk so much.Also they tend to act in a really over the top way.Whilst realising they have to be enthusiastic about the products ,this actually puts me off of any thought of buying I may have had.I agree too that certain nails detract from the product. I did hear a presenter say once that she thought her nail polish was 'wrong' for work and that she would get 'told off'.Presumably they are told what they should and shouldn't wear to model products.