Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 22/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am in need of a new hot styling brush, any idea how much this will be?

IMHO the mat/case is unnecessary especially if it bumps up the price. I have the 50mm one and use it all the time. My hair is now just below the ears and I would like the one with the interchangeable brush.

Babyliss PRO Titanium 50mm Ionic Hot Styling Brush with Ceramic Barrel
Item Number: 401202
QVC Price £61.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £5.95

The Large Hot Brush from the BaByliss PRO Titanium Expression range has a 50mm ceramic barrel with a premium titanium coating and advanced ionic technology, plus firm bristles to give total styling control through all hair types. A quick and easy-to-use finishing tool to create a long-lasting, smooth finish with lots of shine, it won't flatten the hair like traditional straighteners.
Total control - this versatile styler can be used to smooth, direct, lift and add dramatic volume to all hair textures and lengths. The super ionic conditioners deliver exception frizz-control for flawless results with incredible shine, and advanced ceramics give ultra-fast heat up ad consistent high heat during use.

Ionic technology - aspects of modern living like air conditioning, contact with man-made fibres and air pollution can contribute towards a build-up of static electricity in your hair, causing the surface of the cuticle to become rough and creating a dull appearance. The ionic technology in this brush is designed to smooth the cuticle, resulting in hair that's shiny, manageable and flyaway-free.

Breathe life into second day hair - if you suffer from flat hair the day after you wash it, this brush could be your best friend. It will give your style a boost and have it looking freshly blow-dried, saving you time and effort.

Five digital temperature settings up to 200C
Auto shut off
Convenient swivel cord
Hot Brush (l x w): 30cm x 6.5cm (12" x 2.6")
Cord length: 3m (9ft)

What's in the box?

1 x BaByliss PRO Titanium Expression Large Hot Brush
1 x heat mat
1 x information booklet

How to use:

Ensure hair is fully dried before using the hot brush
Start by sectioning the hair
To turn the appliance on, press the On/Off button and the LED display with light up
Use the /- buttons to select the required heat setting
Place the hot brush underneath the hair section close to the roots and gently glide the brush down the hair to style
The curl the ends of the hair under, wrap the hair ends around the barrel
Repeat as necessary

Please note: there will be a slight buzzing sound from the hot brush, which is the from the ionic generator releasing the ions. This is normal.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401202

Oh it's different it does not spin. Mine spins. I prefer mine because my wrists are weak so do not want to have to rotate my wrists

Anyone gone for this, I have it on adance order as want to use it of a morning for a quick tidy up. Going to see what reviews it gets.

Babyliss hot brush

My Babyliss brush arrived this morning, cant believe how fast it came,
I am a big Babyliss fan and have had two of the big hair brushes and I love them, this one does seem better I just can get used to it not rotating, but it gives more bounce to my hair and looks realy conditioned, Im going to try it tomorrow when I have washed my hair and let it dry by itself, but up to now its very good.

I have medium length thick hsir.

Somebody has posted on QVC's FB page that their brush is sparking from the holes around the barrel. QVC have arranged for it to be collected from her. It might be worth checking if you've bought it.

Latest posts

Back