Northern Nights with Aerobed TSV 13/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yep usually when they say ...featuring... it usually means that the TSV portion only has one possibly two items to air and therefore the rest of the hour needs to be filled by something more appropriate in this case bedding. Q tend to do this when there is an Apple or Eco-egg TSV

Ooh. Aerobed. I bought one from John Lewis about 3 years ago when I moved into my new home. It was expensive but it's been worth every penny. I had to use it for about a week as my new bed had to be manufactured and I found it really comfortable. I've had lots of guests use it (my spare room doubles as an office and a bedroom) and they've all been very impressed with it. However, I can't see how they can devote a whole hour to it. Plug it in and it inflates. You can adjust how firm you want it. Pull the fast deflate and down it goes. Job done. Hang on though, if they can stretch the blasted NoNo to an hour, they can do it with the Aerobed.

Ooh. Aerobed. I bought one from John Lewis about 3 years ago when I moved into my new home. It was expensive but it's been worth every penny. I had to use it for about a week as my new bed had to be manufactured and I found it really comfortable. I've had lots of guests use it (my spare room doubles as an office and a bedroom) and they've all been very impressed with it. However, I can't see how they can devote a whole hour to it. Plug it in and it inflates. You can adjust how firm you want it. Pull the fast deflate and down it goes. Job done. Hang on though, if they can stretch the blasted NoNo to an hour, they can do it with the Aerobed.
N No No No No N No ....Yes

Aerobed Premium Raised Airbed with Carry Bag
Item Number: 805209

Single QVC Price £132.00 Todays Special Value Price £108.00

Double QVC Price £150.00 Todays Special Value Price £126.00

King Size QVC Price £180.00 Todays Special Value £147.00

P&P £0.00

This guest-friendly airbed is double-layered to provide extra height and features specially shaped construction to provide fantastic stability for the user, the sleep surface has been treated to resist mould, mildew and fungus, giving you peace of mind that it will come out of storage fresh as a daisy and ready to be used. Perfect for when friends and family come to stay, the Aerobed will make sure your loved ones enjoy a great night's sleep.
Easy to inflate - this mattress comes with a twist-on pump that just needs to be plugged in to a socket to inflate the mattress in less than three minutes.

Fantastic comfort - constructed with Support Zone technology, the Aerobed helps to eliminate pressure points as well as promoting a healthy spinal alignment for a comfortable, refreshing night’s sleep.

Contains:

1 x Aerobed Anti-microbial Raised Airbed
1 x carry bag

Measurements:

Single: 188cm x 99cm x 56cm (74" x 38.9" x 22")
Double: 188cm x 137cm x 56cm (74" x 53.9" x 22")
King: 198cm x 152cm x 61cm (78" x 59.8" x 24")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805209

Latest posts

Back