Diamonique TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
Hello! On the 6pm Smashbox show, Alison Young was talking about her watch that a few presenters seem to have been wearing this week. I couldn't hear for the mutterings of small children at teatime but does anyone know if that's tonights Diamonique TSV? I know how clever some people are on here at finding these things out so any inside information would be much appreciated.....!!

Thank you Mrs J! I bought the last one (which I didn't need, have worn all of twice and really shouldn't be allowed near QCut if truth be known) but I did have to stay up until midnight to get it. I'm sure it sold out really early too. This one looks nicer but I wondered how much it was going to be and if I should just go to bed and keep my hard earned pennies.

It is a repeat TSV. They had the same watch as a TSV earlier in the year but this time they have a pink faced one as well.

When I realised it's the same one, I've looked at my history thinking surely I never paid £44 for that? but it's now a tenner dearer which is ridiculous.

I also bought this as a TSV in February. Love the watch but don't see how they can justify putting the price up by £10!! The pound hasn't dropped that much against the dollar.

I bought it last time too - and love it. Was also amazed that the price was now sooo high - but then the £/$ has dropped by about 25% so this would be correct. It is a pity that we are now suffering on the prices at the moment - but then we have had it good for a while.

I got this last time and I wear it every day. I absolutely love it and I get loads of compliments on it - best thing I've bought from QVC I reckon. If they hadn't put the price up by £10 I would have bought the pink one today but that's a bit too cheeky!

I bought the white one last time and love it although the sunray dial does make it difficult sometimes to see the time clearly. I have been naughty and gone for the pink today as that face looks clearer. I also love pink so it had to be done!

I missed it last time so have splashed out on the white face one this time which looks classic. I think the overall look is really expensive. I'll need to remove links as I don't like heavy watches sliding about, but I checked the feedback on the site before ordering and someone had removed them with ease so I felt it safe to order. I love the pink one also - maybe next time!

I'm beginning to like it- can someone tell me to move away from the phone/computer please? Did it sell out the last time?

I'm beginning to like it- can someone tell me to move away from the phone/computer please? Did it sell out the last time?

You dont' need it! I was tempted but I read some of the reviews that said you can't tell the time in the dark and you can't read the small dials either and that put me off as it's the best part of £50. Even my cheap Lidl watch (bought when in Greece) has illuminated hands so you can see it in the dark!

You dont' need it! I was tempted but I read some of the reviews that said you can't tell the time in the dark and you can't read the small dials either and that put me off as it's the best part of £50. Even my cheap Lidl watch (bought when in Greece) has illuminated hands so you can see it in the dark!

Cupcake, you are a star! I am not going to buy it! My 50th is in January and I'm hoping for a 'good' watch and to be perfectly honest, I don't need another everyday watch. Thank-you. :)

I would probably have gone for this at £34 or if it had been on easy pay, as I've just broke my watch.

My watch arrived at the weekend, on the double it extender it is way too big, but with one link of it is a bit tight.

I usually go for a bigger 'face' so not sure if it is a keeper...beautiful watch though!

Latest posts

Back