Attitude by Renee TSV 22/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In Store Twentyone sale, 20% off, I bought three pair of jeggings for £24 and they're the most comfortable pair of Jeggings/jeans/trousers I've ever worn. I've worn them out and lounged round the house, they've washed well and look great on, needless to say I've bought more, all without Renees cocky attitude and not one mention of "the girls". :mysmilie_14:

Even the models can`t make that over long split side tunic 158313 (think that`s the item number) The white leggings look like long johns all wrinkled ...... How can the style of a top be `close to your heart` that`s what Renee has just said ..Yes its all so predictable ...can you imagine if shop assistants came out with such stupid statements when you wanted to buy something!! Nothing ever sounds genuine ... she said she produces jeans for other high end shops .... do you think she is going to take over from DG on QVC ...I hope not with those prices for jeggings!!

I bet they're no better than ones from M&S, probably worse at double the price.

M+S leggings are fabulous. I am a new convert to them. A month ago I took a pair of black one to the till and asked if they could order me them in a short. The assistant told me no because they were an end of line??!! However when he scanned them they came up as being in the sale and only cost me £2.00, an absolute bargain. They were a standard length so I just turn them under when I wear them. I can highly recommend them.

I so agree about the 'handbag' routine. As if. From the first time I ever got on a plane in 1970, I cannot remember boarding with just my handbag (apparently Jill Franks does - with her Lulu Guinness :puke:) and I certainly wouldn't scrunch up any clothes in one anyway. Its always been - if I could get away with it, a handbag AND cabin luggage. To be honest I simply don't believe that Renee does either, I doubt if she ever wears her own 'stuff' except on air to flog it.

She should stay away from jeans and stick to what she knows; but like others on Q she's diversifying and will probably start a jewellery range before long, or bedding.

Just seen DF on the re-run this morning. What a sight! Too big trousers all wrinkled round the knees and too long, so all rucked up around the ankles. Then, to top it all, those white sling back wedges that don't go with the outfit. She looks awful. Renee gets away with it because she is very slim and has very long legs.

CC

I was surprised Renee let DF appear on air looking like that - hardly a good advert for the TSV she was flogging.

Latest posts

Back