Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 23/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have lots of Lola Rose, but these past few years there has been very little to tempt me (thank God). All her necklaces are quite samey - just a long string of stones. Hardly any designs with flowers or hearts. I have some lovely pieces from years ago - I wish she would return to her 'roots' so to speak. One of my favourite designs was the 'Jennifer' - haven't seen that necklace though in years. I don't like the boutique range either.

My daughter bought me a 'Jennifer' necklace for my last birthday as it matches my name . She got it on an online auction site & I just love it !

My daughter bought me a 'Jennifer' necklace for my last birthday as it matches my name . She got it on an online auction site & I just love it !

It is a very pretty necklace - I think I have 3 of them. I am glad you like yours Jenny, what colour was it?

My 'Jennifer ' necklace is black & white so it's suitable for all seasons . I have quite a few LR pieces but this is one of my favourites .
I'm not at all keen on the designs with the metal beads added . I love the semiprecious stones & feel the metal bits detract , especially as they aren't real silver or gold !!

My 'Jennifer ' necklace is black & white so it's suitable for all seasons . I have quite a few LR pieces but this is one of my favourites .
I'm not at all keen on the designs with the metal beads added . I love the semiprecious stones & feel the metal bits detract , especially as they aren't real silver or gold !!

That sounds like a nice mix - I think I will dig out one of mine and wear it tomorrow. I know what you mean regarding the metal bits that are in the range now - I have a couple of bracelets with gold beads, and one of them has lost its shine due to me stupidly wearing it after applying sun tan lotion.

There is also a Jennie bracelet. I have it in orange and fuchsia. Jen was my godmother's name which is one if the reasons I bought it and remember the name.

Is the Jennifer necklace an older piece? I presume so. I'll look for it.

There is also a Jennie bracelet. I have it in orange and fuchsia. Jen was my godmother's name which is one if the reasons I bought it and remember the name.

Is the Jennifer necklace an older piece? I presume so. I'll look for it.

Yes Tinkerbelle it is an older piece - I don't think it is made anymore, although sometimes pieces are brought back occasionally so I am hoping one day it will re-appear. I have the Jennie bracelet too - in quite a few colours. I went a bit mad at the time as I particularly like the style.

Lola Rose Rozabell Semi Precious Multi Gemstone 70cm Necklace
Item Number: 305978
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £3.95

This beautiful necklace features colourful semi-precious stones in a stylish gradient of round beads becoming larger nugget-shaped pieces at the centre, with an adjustable length that allows you to wear it in so many ways. Boasting the brand's premium quality, this Rozabell design is a fabulous addition to your Lola Rose collection or will make a gorgeous gift, with a wide range of colours to suit any taste.
Wear it your way - this beautiful piece is perfect for layering with other beaded and metal necklaces of varying lengths, thickness, and textures to truly flex your fashion muscles. Plus, with the freedom to adjust the length, you can try the piece with a range of necklines and styles to suit your mood.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer nudes or brights, this fashionable piece is available in a wide range of stunning colour options, including four of their latest stones (Dusky Blue Quartzite, Candy Floss Pink, Amber Agate, and Blue Magnesite) to suit any wardrobe. Plus, with the beautiful semi-precious stones each boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.

Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
Length: 66cm - 84cm (26" - 33")

Colour options:

Black Rutilated Quartz
Pastel Mix
Candy Floss Pink Agate
Yellow Amber Agate
Multi Moonstone
Dusky Blue Quartzite
Blue Magnesite

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305978