Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kieron

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default kieron

i really hate this kieron guy he's annoying the crap out of me.why in the hell do tjc let morons like him on tv

› See More: kieron
      Likes reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

TJC has become totally unwatchable .
      Likes reanebeanie liked this post

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by T Lee Lee View Post
      i really hate this kieron guy he's annoying the crap out of me.why in the hell do tjc let morons like him on tv
      Well, Kieron's stint as TJC gem expert didn't last long... he's back on Rocks & Co.

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avid View Post
      Well, Kieron's stint as TJC gem expert didn't last long... he's back on Rocks & Co.
      If only he'd taken Amit with him. "Let's take 30,000 price drops to get to our final price while I babble like a loon and the presenter tries and fails to get a word in". No Amit, please don't.

TJC goes from one extreme to the other. God help any guests on with Lindsay Gunderson: the guest is telling a (for once) interesting story about their product range? Well, that's not going to stop our Lindz from rudely interrupting without an apology to give us a completely unnecessary stock update considering the numbers sold and remaining are clearly shown onscreen.

TJC used to have professional presenters like Derek Marks. Now it's just soulless harpies
      Likes historymystery liked this post

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Oi! Nowt wrong with harpies!

Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      If only he'd taken Amit with him. "Let's take 30,000 price drops to get to our final price while I babble like a loon and the presenter tries and fails to get a word in". No Amit, please don't.

TJC goes from one extreme to the other. God help any guests on with Lindsay Gunderson: the guest is telling a (for once) interesting story about their product range? Well, that's not going to stop our Lindz from rudely interrupting without an apology to give us a completely unnecessary stock update considering the numbers sold and remaining are clearly shown onscreen.

TJC used to have professional presenters like Derek Marks. Now it's just soulless harpies
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

9.    Gemporia / Amaozon Prime

Post Thanks / Like

Amit is clearly very generous when it comes to price drops!

Lindsay G - oh dear, that blundering interruption was totally pointless... and in that moment GP's fascinating story was gone. Shame.

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

He was probably doing stand-in for one of the TJC presenters who was doing a course at the How to Screech Academy of Shopping Telly Presenters. Why the hell do they need the 'Chief Buyer' on the screen with a presenter standing there like a spare part? All these extra people do is to drag things out until everyone either loses interest and switches off or dies of boredom. Derek Gibbons and Steve Milne are the only 2 presenters on this channel that are worth a look, the Gems 'imports' such as Lindsay, Mark, Rachel, etc. have become as annoying as the others.
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

It was my impression that the Gems presenters all got trained up to be able to talk with at least a bit more authority about gems and the jewellery market? But this lot make Marina, Chloe and Co. look like experts

15.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Amit is clearly very generous when it comes to price drops!

Lindsay G - oh dear, that blundering interruption was totally pointless... and in that moment GP's fascinating story was gone. Shame.
      Nope, Amit just bores everyone senseless.

As for Lindsay's guest, it was Lucy Quartermain she was on with, not Giuseppe Perez

17.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Afraid that two in-house presenters on TJC is one too many. They either continually talk over each other or one stands there like a spare part saying nowt and it's usually the presenter who says nowt, not the buyer. Amit totally takes over, and how the presenters put up with just standing there never ceases to amaze me. Cut out the 10 million price drops, totally boring, and cut to the chase. They seem to assume everyone has unlimited time to watch while they reduce the price by 10p every 15 minutes.
      Nope, Amit just bores everyone senseless.

As for Lindsay's guest, it was Lucy Quartermain she was on with, not Giuseppe Perez
      Thanks VapidStoat thanked for this post

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising