Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kieron

Post Thanks / Like

Default kieron

i really hate this kieron guy he's annoying the crap out of me.why in the hell do tjc let morons like him on tv

Likes reanebeanie liked this post

2. Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Afraid that two in-house presenters on TJC is one too many. They either continually talk over each other or one stands there like a spare part saying nowt and it's usually the presenter who says nowt, not the buyer. Amit totally takes over, and how the presenters put up with just standing there never ceases to amaze me. Cut out the 10 million price drops, totally boring, and cut to the chase. They seem to assume everyone has unlimited time to watch while they reduce the price by 10p every 15 minutes.
      Because the presenters are freelance salespeople, and they all seem to do something else on the side that appears to be their main job, or they seem happy to work part-time hours due to motherhood, partner earning a good salary etc. I doubt they have the kind of power that they like to say they have: you know, the "I'm not running this!" or "I've reduced this by £2.00 more than I should! I'll be in trouble tomorrow!" They're paid whether a buyer is there or not, so I suppose they're not bothered by it. Is just the viewers that get bored.

› See More: kieron

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      Nope, Amit just bores everyone senseless.

As for Lindsay's guest, it was Lucy Quartermain she was on with, not Giuseppe Perez
      Well let's say she has form as she deffo did it when she was presenting with GP.

I don't generally watch Lucy Q shows.

5.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising