Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

    It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

    Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

    Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

    Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

    Read More



    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: kieron

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Posts
      11
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default kieron

      i really hate this kieron guy he's annoying the crap out of me.why in the hell do tjc let morons like him on tv






      › See More: kieron
      Likes reanebeanie liked this post
       

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      East London
      Posts
      2,332
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      TJC has become totally unwatchable .
      Likes reanebeanie liked this post
       

    3.    Sewing Quarter


    4. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      90
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by T Lee Lee View Post
      i really hate this kieron guy he's annoying the crap out of me.why in the hell do tjc let morons like him on tv
      Well, Kieron's stint as TJC gem expert didn't last long... he's back on Rocks & Co.

    5.    Sponsored Link

    6. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      142
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Avid View Post
      Well, Kieron's stint as TJC gem expert didn't last long... he's back on Rocks & Co.
      If only he'd taken Amit with him. "Let's take 30,000 price drops to get to our final price while I babble like a loon and the presenter tries and fails to get a word in". No Amit, please don't.

      TJC goes from one extreme to the other. God help any guests on with Lindsay Gunderson: the guest is telling a (for once) interesting story about their product range? Well, that's not going to stop our Lindz from rudely interrupting without an apology to give us a completely unnecessary stock update considering the numbers sold and remaining are clearly shown onscreen.

      TJC used to have professional presenters like Derek Marks. Now it's just soulless harpies

    7.    Price Crash

    8. #5
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Posts
      27
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Oi! Nowt wrong with harpies!

      Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      If only he'd taken Amit with him. "Let's take 30,000 price drops to get to our final price while I babble like a loon and the presenter tries and fails to get a word in". No Amit, please don't.

      TJC goes from one extreme to the other. God help any guests on with Lindsay Gunderson: the guest is telling a (for once) interesting story about their product range? Well, that's not going to stop our Lindz from rudely interrupting without an apology to give us a completely unnecessary stock update considering the numbers sold and remaining are clearly shown onscreen.

      TJC used to have professional presenters like Derek Marks. Now it's just soulless harpies

    9.    Gemporia


    10. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      90
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by VapidStoat View Post
      If only he'd taken Amit with him. "Let's take 30,000 price drops to get to our final price while I babble like a loon and the presenter tries and fails to get a word in". No Amit, please don't.

      TJC goes from one extreme to the other. God help any guests on with Lindsay Gunderson: the guest is telling a (for once) interesting story about their product range? Well, that's not going to stop our Lindz from rudely interrupting without an apology to give us a completely unnecessary stock update considering the numbers sold and remaining are clearly shown onscreen.

      TJC used to have professional presenters like Derek Marks. Now it's just soulless harpies
      Amit is clearly very generous when it comes to price drops!

      Lindsay G - oh dear, that blundering interruption was totally pointless... and in that moment GP's fascinating story was gone. Shame.

    11.    Sponsored Links

    12. #7
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      3,036
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      He was probably doing stand-in for one of the TJC presenters who was doing a course at the How to Screech Academy of Shopping Telly Presenters. Why the hell do they need the 'Chief Buyer' on the screen with a presenter standing there like a spare part? All these extra people do is to drag things out until everyone either loses interest and switches off or dies of boredom. Derek Gibbons and Steve Milne are the only 2 presenters on this channel that are worth a look, the Gems 'imports' such as Lindsay, Mark, Rachel, etc. have become as annoying as the others.
      Quote Originally Posted by Avid View Post
      Well, Kieron's stint as TJC gem expert didn't last long... he's back on Rocks & Co.
      Likes VapidStoat liked this post
       

    13.    Sponsored Links

    14. #8
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      142
      Post Thanks / Like

      Default

      It was my impression that the Gems presenters all got trained up to be able to talk with at least a bit more authority about gems and the jewellery market? But this lot make Marina, Chloe and Co. look like experts


    15.    Crafting.co.uk


    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •