kieron

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T Lee Lee

Registered Shopper
i really hate this kieron guy he's annoying the crap out of me.why in the hell do tjc let morons like him on tv :mysmilie_10::mysmilie_51:

i really hate this kieron guy he's annoying the crap out of me.why in the hell do tjc let morons like him on tv :mysmilie_10::mysmilie_51:

Well, Kieron's stint as TJC gem expert didn't last long... he's back on Rocks & Co. :confused:

Well, Kieron's stint as TJC gem expert didn't last long... he's back on Rocks & Co. :confused:

If only he'd taken Amit with him. "Let's take 30,000 price drops to get to our final price while I babble like a loon and the presenter tries and fails to get a word in". No Amit, please don't.

TJC goes from one extreme to the other. God help any guests on with Lindsay Gunderson: the guest is telling a (for once) interesting story about their product range? Well, that's not going to stop our Lindz from rudely interrupting without an apology to give us a completely unnecessary stock update considering the numbers sold and remaining are clearly shown onscreen.

TJC used to have professional presenters like Derek Marks. Now it's just soulless harpies

Oi! Nowt wrong with harpies! :mysmilie_14:

If only he'd taken Amit with him. "Let's take 30,000 price drops to get to our final price while I babble like a loon and the presenter tries and fails to get a word in". No Amit, please don't.

TJC goes from one extreme to the other. God help any guests on with Lindsay Gunderson: the guest is telling a (for once) interesting story about their product range? Well, that's not going to stop our Lindz from rudely interrupting without an apology to give us a completely unnecessary stock update considering the numbers sold and remaining are clearly shown onscreen.

TJC used to have professional presenters like Derek Marks. Now it's just soulless harpies

Amit is clearly very generous when it comes to price drops!

Lindsay G - oh dear, that blundering interruption was totally pointless... and in that moment GP's fascinating story was gone. Shame.

He was probably doing stand-in for one of the TJC presenters who was doing a course at the How to Screech Academy of Shopping Telly Presenters. Why the hell do they need the 'Chief Buyer' on the screen with a presenter standing there like a spare part? All these extra people do is to drag things out until everyone either loses interest and switches off or dies of boredom. Derek Gibbons and Steve Milne are the only 2 presenters on this channel that are worth a look, the Gems 'imports' such as Lindsay, Mark, Rachel, etc. have become as annoying as the others.

It was my impression that the Gems presenters all got trained up to be able to talk with at least a bit more authority about gems and the jewellery market? But this lot make Marina, Chloe and Co. look like experts

Amit is clearly very generous when it comes to price drops!

Lindsay G - oh dear, that blundering interruption was totally pointless... and in that moment GP's fascinating story was gone. Shame.

Nope, Amit just bores everyone senseless.

As for Lindsay's guest, it was Lucy Quartermain she was on with, not Giuseppe Perez

Afraid that two in-house presenters on TJC is one too many. They either continually talk over each other or one stands there like a spare part saying nowt and it's usually the presenter who says nowt, not the buyer. Amit totally takes over, and how the presenters put up with just standing there never ceases to amaze me. Cut out the 10 million price drops, totally boring, and cut to the chase. They seem to assume everyone has unlimited time to watch while they reduce the price by 10p every 15 minutes.

As for Lindsay's guest, it was Lucy Quartermain she was on with, not Giuseppe Perez

Afraid that two in-house presenters on TJC is one too many. They either continually talk over each other or one stands there like a spare part saying nowt and it's usually the presenter who says nowt, not the buyer. Amit totally takes over, and how the presenters put up with just standing there never ceases to amaze me. Cut out the 10 million price drops, totally boring, and cut to the chase. They seem to assume everyone has unlimited time to watch while they reduce the price by 10p every 15 minutes.

Because the presenters are freelance salespeople, and they all seem to do something else on the side that appears to be their main job, or they seem happy to work part-time hours due to motherhood, partner earning a good salary etc. I doubt they have the kind of power that they like to say they have: you know, the "I'm not running this!" or "I've reduced this by £2.00 more than I should! I'll be in trouble tomorrow!" They're paid whether a buyer is there or not, so I suppose they're not bothered by it. Is just the viewers that get bored.

Well let's say she has form as she deffo did it when she was presenting with GP.

I don't generally watch Lucy Q shows.

Latest posts

Back