Early morning Mone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Does Moneybags Mone ever go to bed ? she wore a shoulderless evening dress for her early morning eeeeek show, which made me wonder if Q was her 'going on to' place after a night out ! I could only suffer 10 minutes listening to her self promotion in her Scottish drawl, the red carpet, the top restaurants, before switching off. She does exactly the same on The Pledge - the debating programme on Sky, and is a right pain in the ar.......

I'm getting fed up with all these pseudo slebs 'designing' eek for 30 pieces of silver (!)

Couldn't agree more, I can not abide the woman, don't know what world she lives in (QVCs probably) but she needs to open her eyes (literally) and smell the cut grass.

She is awful isn't she. Her voice just drones on and on in one boring tone. She was on the Lunchtime show trying the Ultrasound handcream but had to get in that she uses La Prairie one for £60. She really did live on a different planet to the rest of us. I have to switch her off, she grates on my nerves.

I don't know what it is about her I don't like, but she really irritates me and I can watch for only a couple of minutes.

someone on the Q Facebook page was having a good rant about the despicable woman. I noticed they are pushing her UTan again on air, even though it was in the bargain bins of Boots months back. The Vita Lib one is the one you see in all the magazines at the Hollywood stars' favourite.

Does this mean she'll invent a new uSkinny range (or whatever her weight loss 'miracle' will be called), and we'll have to put up with her endlessly flogging it?

She has already tried to endorse a slimming tablet called Trimsecrets which was slammed by weight loss experts. It's a wonder they haven't tried flogging it on QVC with Ms Mone spearheading it!

Latest posts

Back