Has Taya discovered the fountain of youth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Aha! That got your attention didn't it! :mysmilie_14:

I just tuned into the Morning show today and though "Blimey Arlene has scrubbed up well this morning!" Even though she was on last night at the TSV launch! Then the cameras cut across to Arlene bouffing up the models' hair as usual. It turns out the younger Arlene is a clone called Victoria Arbiter (Taya Director of Product Education) which loosely translates to "Bland Amabassador" when Arlene can't be here!

Spooky that the have similar length and colour of hair and wear the same specs! In my defense I haven't drunk my usual gallon of tea yet this morning.

Also (not worth starting a new thread I'm sure) the morning competition is cancelled today...maybe they've caught presenters entering using the stack of returned iphone TSVs :mysmilie_11:

Oh, I thought they'd gone into skincare (obviously not expecting a fountain of youth!) but thought that might be it!

Do you think Leigh from Tarte, Dennis from Ojon and Whatsherface from Taya (actress from the Mummy movies) have bumped canoes as they paddle up the Amazon and then fight over the mud/tree sap/berries to mash into their products?

Aha! That got your attention didn't it! :mysmilie_14:

I just tuned into the Morning show today and though "Blimey Arlene has scrubbed up well this morning!" Even though she was on last night at the TSV launch! Then the cameras cut across to Arlene bouffing up the models' hair as usual. It turns out the younger Arlene is a clone called Victoria Arbiter (Taya Director of Product Education) which loosely translates to "Bland Amabassador" when Arlene can't be here!

Spooky that the have similar length and colour of hair and wear the same specs! In my defense I haven't drunk my usual gallon of tea yet this morning.

Also (not worth starting a new thread I'm sure) the morning competition is cancelled today...maybe they've caught presenters entering using the stack of returned iphone TSVs :mysmilie_11:

Had Taya found the fountain of youth, she'd be saying it wasn't her who discovered it but the 'indiginouscommunities' said as one word and at warp speed.

I still couldn't remember her name so had to look on imdb : Here if you're interested.

On the trailer misty-eyed Trish says "Taya...I AM the rainforest"...whereas I looked in the mirror this morning and said "I am a wet weekend in Cleveleys!"

:mysmilie_50:

Do you think Leigh from Tarte, Dennis from Ojon and Whatsherface from Taya (actress from the Mummy movies) have bumped canoes as they paddle up the Amazon and then fight over the mud/tree sap/berries to mash into their products?
I was wondering if this Taya stuff was just Ojon under a different name, since Ojon was bought by Esteė Lauder if I recall correctly? It seems awfully similar, even the packaging looks like the Ojon Twak stuff.

I've used Taya and Ojon (original version that Q sold) but they're not similar strangely enough. The Taya range has stronger scents (whether they're natural or not) apart from the Ojon tobacco gunk in a jar the Ojon range had subtler scents and the styling products gave gentler hold. The Copaiba and White Clay range is concentrated stuff, and less is definitely more. They get mixed reviews because it's easy to over do the application which leaves hair sticky or weighed down. Whatever amount looks about right in your hand, I'd use a quarter of it.
The copaiba range smells like after-shave to me, the White Clay stuff is less strong.

The Ojon counter has now disappeared from our Boots in town. It was the only store selling it that I know of in the area. At one point there was an offer of free conditioner if you bought the shampoo, and still no sign of customers at the counter.

The brand came onto Qvc in a huge hype, and as always EL has been the kiss of death for it, can see this Taya brand going the same way.

I was wondering if this Taya stuff was just Ojon under a different name, since Ojon was bought by Esteė Lauder if I recall correctly? It seems awfully similar, even the packaging looks like the Ojon Twak stuff.

Very similar and this has crossed my mind too! :mysmilie_5:

Latest posts

Back