Pot/kettle/black Miss Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
On the Radley show JR is heavily criticising people who use their mobile in certain public places.

For someone who is addicted to her twatter feeds I feel it is very much one rule for me and a different rule for everyone else.

Yes she is indeed the queen of pots and black kettles. This is the staunch vegetarian who presents with Dennis Basso the furrier and umpteen beauty brands who test on animals, I think it proves one thing though, that Queen Julia is a vegetarian for health reason and not because she cares about animal welfare, seen as though the queen can pick which shows she wants, and doesn't want to present (as she's stated in the past) she knows this would make her an absolute massive, disgusting person and an even bigger hypocrite.

Last night, Queen Bee got quite uppity about the fact that Sara Griffiths referred to her as Jules, who was only trying to be friendly. Said that SG was cheeky - only certain people can call her that. I remember she did the same to Simon Biaggi, telling him he had to earn the right. He just ignored it. Egotistical ****.

Last night, Queen Bee got quite uppity about the fact that Sara Griffiths referred to her as Jules, who was only trying to be friendly. Said that SG was cheeky - only certain people can call her that. I remember she did the same to Simon Biaggi, telling him he had to earn the right. He just ignored it. Egotistical ****.
Prima Donna with a Diva complex... and the Divas never think they are being Divas... but I'm afraid Miss Julia isn't in the same league talent-wise as renowned Divas like Mariah Carey or Jennifer Lopez (NB: I mean their talent for singing not acting). If you don't like people calling you Jules, live on air is not the place to do it... any more than any of the other "taking down a peg" comments she comes out with.

"I'm in a size small Julia" clearly shouldn't have been today on the Lola Rose show. The pink top was gaping at the fastenings. Why doesn't the woman wear the correct size and are there no mirrors?

Wow for one moment my poor mind thought they had hired Katie Price!!!! Then I remembered Katie Pullinger. Actually Katie is one of the few presenters I find I am able to watch.

I think they have brought Katie P as a younger version of JR, I bet JR hates that.

I expect QVC are sensibly conducting succession planning. JR is edging towards retirement age... I think she's now the oldest presenter (unless we count RJ as an official presenter). In the media, you tend to be deemed to be retired when the phone stops ringing... so unless JR is employed by QVC rather than a freelancer with a contract with QVC, the time is probably approaching where the annual (or whatever) contract negotiaions will not bear fruit.

At one time I would have genuinely been saddened to see Julia retire or leave... but these days I'm not so sure. Of course there is the possibility that worse presenters will follow her, so one should be careful what one wishes for. If SG leaves, I will definitely be popping the champagne corks as her conduct as a presenter is repellent on every level.

Julia Roberts has all the rudeness, cockiness and arrogance of a woman who's running the show and knows that her job is 100% secure for life.

Latest posts

Back