Yankee Candles 2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
Just had a look on Wax Addicts and they are saying that the UK/EU are keeping the traditional labels in 2017 and not the rather pathetic new style. They list these fragrances.

January:
Wild Mint, Cherry Blossom, Linden Tree

March:
Driftwood, Garden by the Sea, Sea Air, Coastal Living

May:
Tobacco Flower, Viva Havana, Delicious Guava, Cuban Nights.

Well they all sound fabulous to me, especially the fresh ones. Better start burning more to make room in the jam-packed cupboard.

:mysmilie_59:

Just had a look on Wax Addicts and they are saying that the UK/EU are keeping the traditional labels in 2017 and not the rather pathetic new style. They list these fragrances.

January:
Wild Mint, Cherry Blossom, Linden Tree

March:
Driftwood, Garden by the Sea, Sea Air, Coastal Living

May:
Tobacco Flower, Viva Havana, Delicious Guava, Cuban Nights.

Well they all sound fabulous to me, especially the fresh ones. Better start burning more to make room in the jam-packed cupboard.

Haven't they had Driftwood as a fragrance before? It's definitely ringing bells for me...
Wonder how Coastal Living will compare to their other Coastal fragrances (coastal breeze, coastal waters)?

They did have a Driftwood but this is a different label. I suspect the answer to your second question is "much the same".... Still I love the ozone scent so that won't deter me, lol.

They did have a Driftwood but this is a different label. I suspect the answer to your second question is "much the same".... Still I love the ozone scent so that won't deter me, lol.

It's too late to save you, I suspect :mysmilie_1: I further suspect you wouldn't want to be saved either - and if the candles give you hours of enjoyment, that's fine. I'm with you on ozone scents, so some of these may prove to be my downfall too... I didn't do too well during my last visit to the YC shop... and that was after telling the lovely staff I wasn't going to buy any candles... :doh::doh::doh: The gateway drug in this case was wax melts (no time for votives and tealights, not enough scent for me).

Here's hoping the May 2017 labels for Cuban Nights and Viva Havana have these lovely ladies on the label. :mysmilie_50:

With the world famous Graciela(sp) on the Tobacco Flower one. :mysmilie_59:

havan.jpgcuban n.jpg

Luckily for me I always turn the candles round whilst burning so would not have to look at them!!!!!

(I have never heard of Graciela.)

It's the name of the old lady with the cigar. She's made a living out of posing from photos with tourists in Cuba. Reading the names the first thing I thought of were Fidel Castro, cigars and 1950's cars. This is perhaps why I'm not a suitable candidate to create candle smells! :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back